Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Stupid Bishop talks witless nonsense.
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

Now, I’m a fan of Sunday morning’s Adrew Marr show, but this morning we’ve got “Man in a Magic Pointy Hat and Silly Dress” Sentamu telling us why gay people can’t get married in any of his redundant, poorly-attended buildings, apparently. Something to do with “god” hating “fags”, no doubt, although of course he won’t use those actual words, even though that’s what he means. Hypocrite.

allthepies
    Free Member

Does this spoil any plans for you ? 🙂

johnners
    Free Member

Calm down.

And what’s your problem with Sentamu wearing a silly dress if he wants to? You’re sounding like a bit of a bigot.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Why would they want to get married in a church? It’s like a vegan wanting to work in an abattoir.

jam-bo

If you were part of a gay couple, why would you want to get married in a church of a religion that doesn’t tolerate you anyway?

allthegear
    Free Member

The problem is that the current law prevents churches that are tolerant from marrying people in religious services, too. So, even the Quakers etc can’t marry gay people, even though they want to.

Rachel

clubber
    Free Member

I have a gay friend who’s very much Christian. So much so that he’s very active in a group that’s pushing for acceptance of homosexuality in the CofE

As far as he’s concerned, the lack of acceptance is down to the people running the business, not the religion itself (a bit like political parties running countries basically)

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Tony Blair on now, all we need now is Maggie on next and this forum will implode.

5thElefant
    Free Member

As far as he’s concerned, the lack of acceptance is down to the people running the business, not the religion itself (a bit like political parties running countries basically)

He should read the manual. Wouldn’t he be better off inventing a new god that likes him? Worked for L Ron Hubbard.

clubber
    Free Member

The manual ( 😉 ) was just written by people though wasn’t it.

nickc

The cinema rant, now this. Woppit, you need to cut back on the strong coffee

KINGTUT
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYy8UQ7TJRk[/video]

MrWoppit
    Free Member

nickc – Member

The cinema rant, now this. Woppit, you need to cut back on the strong coffee

😆

Yeah, I think I need a holiday. Yesterday, I nearly picked a fight with some bloke in the supermarket who tried to shove my trolley out of his way.

Sheeeeeesh…

5thElefant
    Free Member

The manual ( ) was just written by people though wasn’t it.

Burn him!!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I was a bit taken aback by, when Sentamu said “We’re all made in god’s image”, Marr didn’t point out that they looked different from each other…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Stupid Bishop talks witless nonsense.’ is closed to new replies.