Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • stuck in A&E. Boooooooored rigid.!
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Been waiting for hours for a mate to be seen by a doc for 3 hours now with a collar bone in 3 pieces.

The place is full of piss heads. Oh lord help.

EarlofBarnet
    Free Member

Nasty. I can imagine A&E would be a nightmare on a Fri/Sat night. Got to feel for the staff that deal with them.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Just think if you are still there in a couple of hours all the real sportsmen (Sunday league wendyballers) will be in there with chipped nail varnish and messy perms, or whatever injuries they roll around on the floor like they've been shot with.

Cougar

Last time I was in A&E was the start of the summer heatwave we had; place was rammed with young blonde women looking like lobsters.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

all the real sportsmen (Sunday league wendyballers) will be in there with chipped nail varnish and messy perms, or whatever injuries they roll around on the floor like they've been shot with.

You've never played Sunday League football, have you? 🙂

1am Saturday morning, when you've been brought in with hand injuries following a fight in a pub, stink of booze and are covered in blood and stale beer and everyone is looking at you like you're low-life hooligan scum (which you are) taking up medical staff's precious time and resources; you know the next 7 hours in A+E aren't going to be very comfortable.

Not one of my better moments..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘stuck in A&E. Boooooooored rigid.!’ is closed to new replies.