Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Stravasshole query
  • keng38
    Free Member

motorbike next time?

konanige

Bliley can’t you just get out and enjoy the ride?

tom200

It’s only the uphill KOMs that count…

Downhill ones are enduro.

njee20
    Free Member

I do, nowt wrong with a bit of competition though!

tomaso
    Free Member

Gav its because you did yours in the day light. Its all spooky and slippy looking at night.

Number 2 x

vermillion
    Free Member

Gav its because you did yours in the day light. Its all spooky and slippy looking at night.

Number 2 x

I know mate 😀

dudeofdoom

i recently gave back my kom which I didn’t realise Id held …. It was the ride to car and drive home which must have been in traffic as it hadn’t been flagged by anyone for the last 3 months but tbh It was in the winter when the roadies hibernate…. felt real guilty when I noticed it and truncated the ride accordingly.

I don’t mind strava it produces interesting data but it does seem to produce a load of aholes as well.

rooster42
    Free Member

Tom, For a change, the gate was already open.
    I’m not expecting to keep the crown forever but to prolong my reign, I’ve been down there this morning and raised the waterbars a few inches along with the scattering of few bags of assorted nails for good measure.

You lucky sod, last time I waited a good 5 minutes for the guys to get the gate for me, set off and still got to the gate while they were faffing about trying to open it, I yelled, ‘STRAVA-SOUL!’ as I went past 😈

molgrips
    Free Member

We are. This is us enjoying as aspect of riding 🙂 You may not share it, but you don’t have to denigrate.

Sandwich

There’s a segment along Ipswich docks East to West where the leader averaged 28.3mph against the traffic on a shared path. Should I flag it?

njee20
    Free Member

I don’t mind strava it produces interesting data but it does seem to produce a load of aholes as well.

Does it? A few people I know have become marginally less sociable (have to smash a certain segment), but I’ve never met any of the fabled ‘out of my way I’m Strava-ing’ folks

There’s a segment along Ipswich docks East to West where the leader averaged 28.3mph against the traffic on a shared path. Should I flag it?

Not the specific ride – flag the segment as dangerous if you think it is.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Stravasshole query’ is closed to new replies.