Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Strange dreams…
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

…this woke me up today

Being told that all electricity, water and foods being stopped in the UK, no war of any type and me thinking how will I survive this which then resulted in me thinking how I could get to Leeds to my family (brother and sister) (from London) walk along the A1…

No mention of my wife or children in it- feel quite low thinking about it felt like the slow road to death.

Probably shouldn’t interpret my dreams !

bikebouy
    Free Member

Brexit bothering you?

jekkyl

Surely there’s a better transport than walking.

Rubber_Buccaneer

I had a strange dream where I was cutting some long grass with a petrol strimmer. A tiger leapt out of the grass to attack me so I defended myself by strimming it’s nuts as it was in the air. Woke up laughing and had to explain it to the other half.

Can anyone tell me what this means?

maccruiskeen

I rarely remember my dreams and they’re never very interesting when I do. However I seem to make frequent appearances in my girlfriends dreams, usually with an additional cameo from random public figures.

This week she was dining with me and Ed Milliband in a nice cafe while we were demonstrating our Snot Rocket techniques for her.

akira

I dreamt I was showing my new waterproof jacket to some friends……..need to eat more cheese.

ulysse
    Free Member

Rubber_Buccaneer – Member

Can anyone tell me what this means?

You need professional help?

Make the cheque payable to Ulysse psychological enterprises…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Strange dreams…’ is closed to new replies.