Viewing 40 posts - 441 through 480 (of 579 total)
  • Stop with the leg tattoos already
  • hora
    Free Member

I always feel like that whenever I take the kids swimming. I’ve also concluded from perusing the ‘art’ on display, that about 99.98% of tattoos must have been a decision made while really really drunk, and then applied by someone even more drunk!

Every other bloke has a City ‘arms'(?) tattoo’d on the side of their lower leg.

Sat in the sauna I feel like a freak.

andytherocketeer

trying to suss out the best arrangement of mirrors to be able to appreciate the above bodily disfiguring back tat

reverse selfie and instagram to see yer own tat puts it right up there with biro checking tat and partially legless scorpion tat in the pointless stakes.

Pyro

reverse selfie and instagram to see yer own tat puts it right up there with biro checking tat and partially legless scorpion tat in the pointless stakes.

I’ve a feeling the point isn’t to look at it yourself…

Jamie
    Free Member

teasel
    Free Member

🙂

You could have shaved him, FFS.

No one likes a hairy back…

binners

Every other bloke has a City ‘arms'(?) tattoo’d on the side of their lower leg.

Indeed. This is always paired with the names of your kids in gothic script, normally on the forearm.

You can actually tell which north western town you were in just by looking at the lower legs of the blokes in the local swimming pool. For instance if you go to the (rather good) wavepool in Blackburn, if you don’t have a Blackburn tattoo you could get lynched. I put a temporary one on my shoulder when i take the kids. This is all well and good when in Blackburn, but in a Bolton or Burnley swimming pool could get you killed

I tell you – its a minefield.

hora
    Free Member

In Burnley dont you have a stick on beard and wear cotton white boxer shorts in the pool?

Cougar

Only the women.

binners

I’m not sure how it works in Burnley to be honest. I think there are teams of anthropologists doing studies on it at the moment.

The kids wanted to go to the Sandcastle pool in Blackpool. It looks good, but again…. you need either a temporary Rangers or a Celtic tattoo depending on which week you go. And if you get the wrong one for the wrong week, you get glassed!

hora
    Free Member

We went to Blackpool pleasure beach a couple of years ago. All the girls had bleached-blonde hair and the blokes were all 6ft+ in tracksuits and Polish/Eastern European.

Its the only chance/time I could have fitted in.

binners

Did you get a Kiss me Quick hat, and then get leathered on WKD blue?

Matt24k
    Free Member

And the winner is?

No one.

If we ever need proof that the internet can be an excellent way to waste time this thread could be used as a shining example.

wwaswas

He’s probably fapped himself unconscious.

I laughed 🙂

iolo
    Free Member

Nobody won. One guy was being obnoxious. That’s all.

Junkyard
    Free Member

By that logic, Oscar Pistorius is innocent; there are positively billions of people that he hasn’t shot.

Have you no tats Binners you look like the sort to have a Bulldog somewhere on you

I went to the sandcastle with my kids wow was there some bad tats on display in there.

clubber
    Free Member

By that logic, Oscar Pistorius is innocent; there are positively billions of people that he hasn’t shot.

<TJ mode>

Proof?

</TJ mode>

😉

binners

I’ve no tats myself fella. Tempted as I’ve always been by a bulldog, a St Georges cross, with a scroll bearing the legend ‘these colours don’t run’ underneath it. I would do, but I avoid pain at all costs, and I’ve been reliably informed that having someone stick a needle in you for hours at a time tends to smart a bit.

I have actually designed/illustrated a few for mates who’ve had them done though. To a slightly higher standard than what generally tends to be on display in the Sandcastle 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

Yes I am same as you kinda of like them but no desire to suffer pain to be more beautiful. I am , like you, perfect just as I am

clubber
    Free Member

Thought I’d post this feel good story given the thread 🙂

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/02/22/epic-tattoo-fail-turns-good-generosity-empire-ink-artist-picture_n_2739771.html

(This one always catches my eye because the bride looks really similar to a mate’s wife)

binners

Indeed. Theres a clause in my modelling contract too, so my hands are tied

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

We went to Blackpool pleasure beach a couple of years ago. All the girls had bleached-blonde hair and the blokes were all 6ft+ in tracksuits and Polish/Eastern European.

Its the only chance/time I could have fitted in.

When did you bleach your hair?

😛

JEngledow
    Free Member

I’ve not bothered to read through all the posts, but saw this yesterday and thought it fits with the title nicely:

RustySpanner

In Burnley, all children have the club shirt tatted onto their bodies at birth.
    This means that you can instantly tell the age of any Burnley resident by the sponsor on their chest.
    Just ask to look, it’s not considered rude.

Glad I looked at this thread.
    I love a happy ending.

hora
    Free Member

When did you bleach your hair?

Pubic? Always it looks grey otherwise.

bikebouy
    Free Member

465 hundrid!!!!

binners

Landing strip?

hora
    Free Member

For the minge-starship?

ohnohesback
    Free Member

It looks as if I’ll have to pick up the baton…

I can understand these…

https://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en-GB&q=dragon+tattoos+on+womens+back&gbv=2&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ei=FXROU7rpHOnH7Aby5YCIBw&ved=0CB4QsAQ

…but most tats resemble a juvenile act of self-vandalism. Yes it’s your skin and your choice, but you really ought to think first.

hora
    Free Member

The ‘good’ thing about tats is its the persons body. They get to choose what they do with it. I’d rather most of the population had tats if none smoked.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I like you Cougar, you the becoming a mod is imo the best thing that’s happened to this forum, it took the pressure off Mark (btw Drac is a very fair and reasonable mod too imo) But imo you are wrong when claim.

If you actually did as you claimed – posited potentially unpopular viewpoints in order to stimulate conversation – then I’d wager you’d actually be a valued member of this community.

Mark simply doesn’t have the patience to tolerate people who make waves. Kaesae comes to mind as the obvious example.

binners

Oi!!! ernie!!! Stop creeping to the mods! Otherwise, you’re for it!!!

tomaso
    Free Member

bikebouy
    Free Member

Some of those ^^ must be henna Shirley? ❓

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

No, they’re a French artist who’s name escapes me.

They are beautiful, but I’m not sure I’d want one as a tattoo.

clubber
    Free Member

Out of interest (because they look pretty good in the pics above) do they still fade/blur/change colour over time? Eg will they still look that good in 20 years?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

@ binners 😀

No I mean it, I’m impressed with Cougar’s determination to be fair and tolerant, despite the fact that he has had a pop at me on more than one occasion. Ditto Drac. I don’t mind saying that it took me a while to suss out Drac because of his blunt and often a little abrasive manner, and his sarcasm, but realised a while back that he attempts to avoid wherever possible to take “administrative action” against “offenders”. That should be commended imo.

nicko74

Oscar Pistorius is innocent

Think you mean Oliver?

tomaso
    Free Member

Xoli needles is the artist.

andytherocketeer

someone chopped half her arm off

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

someone chopped half her arm off

No, that’s just some more orsum “art”. A trompe-l’œil of a tat, if you will.

Viewing 40 posts - 441 through 480 (of 579 total)

The topic ‘Stop with the leg tattoos already’ is closed to new replies.