• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Goz.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • stolen in Cheltenham, On One ti 456, 16" frame and Trek Fuel EX9
  • fred1956
    Free Member

stolen in the last week in Cheltenham, an On One ti 456, 16" frame and a Trek Fuel EX9, the On One is fitted out with a hope stem, bottom bracket and seatclamp all in gunsmoke. With an xt groupset and hope 2 wheels, Easton bar and carbon seatpost, fox 120 fork. Brakes are juicys, tyres are conti mountain kings. The trek is stock with a scratch on the lefthand hand side of the handle bar and the left hand brake reservoir, my mob number is 07909546548 if you have any info.
    Fred

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Fred, where were they taken from?
    I have a mate who had his shed broken itno recently in Cheltenham looking for his bikes.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Damn, what happened and which part of town were they taken from?

What colour frames and I'll keep an eye out round town.

deluded
    Free Member

Mate,

Have you registered it on Immobilise? There are a lot of cross-border villans committing bike thefts, i.e they steal from Cheltenham and dispose of the goods in Bath but as the forces have local databases they are recovered but go unclaimed as the owner can't be traced. Immobilise is a national database and links to a system (thenmpr)only the police can search and access.

Keep tabs on ebay, gumtree etc and if you have a Cash Converters or similar store in the local High Street it might be worth making some enquiries there.

I take it you have reported to the police? Despite some negative perceptions (some justified) it is well worth it.

All the best.

fred1956
    Free Member

The One one is natural titanium and the Trek was silver. I live just off the Prestbury road, in a quiet area and never left the bikes in view or the garage open, I guess I got seen going into the drive on my bike? I have reported to the police and am going to put an ad to in the local bike shops, I am also keeping a look out on ebay and telling everyone I know. Unfortunately the bikes were not tagged, they were chained and u locked to a wall anchor in a locked garage. The pikeys broke in then gouged the anchor of the wall, cracking the brickwork and must have had bikes away locked together with the anchor still attached! they left my road bike and my wife's road bike.

TERRY-C
    Free Member

fred1956
    christ Fred this has all the hallmarks of my robbery 2 weeks ago and I live in Cheltenham not to far from you and one bike was a On-One 456 18" frame the other Marin M-V. Keep a continual watch on e bay. On of mine was found on e bay and with the brilliant work of the police i have got one back with an arrest and charge.look in the echo next week for complete story.
    Terry C

Goz
    Free Member

Fred1956 wheres them whispers….?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘stolen in Cheltenham, On One ti 456, 16" frame and Trek Fuel EX9’ is closed to new replies.