Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Stepping off the wagon….phew!
  • teamhurtmore
    Free Member

After deciding to support my better-half’s decision to avoid alcohol in January, we finally arrive at 1 February!! Two pints of TEA at lunchtime and now a choice of mature red with supper…..mmmmmm!

sc-xc

I had a drink Boxing day, but not since. Can’t really be bothered now…and I was drinking a bottle of red to myself every night (or a few cans, vodkas etc).

Feel much better…

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

I am a v light drinker but total abstinence doesn’t suit. Lived too long in France…..

mountainman

We did it for Lent ,not religious or anything like that , just did and after not really interested in wine or only occasssional bottle .

Moving to EIRE now so no chance it will be GUINNESS for breakfast and supper .

ocrider

We celebrated with a battle of St Christol and the missus decided to be a lightweight, leaving me to it.
    I’m not one for frugality, so I’m just going to have to finish it off and and get myself a nightcap afterwards 😀

Edit: Spellcheck is good, no misshits

jonahtonto
    Free Member

had three pints after work, first since new year.
    i am usually a pretty heavy drinker, as in 1 at lunch and 3 after work + weekends but i am enjoying a clear head and full wallet and to be honest sat in the pub earlier i was bored so i think ill do another month, but allow myself a nice glass of wine if i cook something nice for my mates. trouble is i’m not sure how my malt collect will fit into this plan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Stepping off the wagon….phew!’ is closed to new replies.