Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 90 total)
  • STELLAR REALIGNMENT THEORY!
  • kaesae
    Free Member

Stellar realignment theory

I believe that the changes we see on our world are not caused locally but are in fact the effects of a process I think of as Stellar Realignment.

I believe that each astral body in the universe is interconnected and that this connection or alignment is the reason that the suns or stars do not collide one with each other. I argue that each astral body has a north pole and a south pole and that this positive and negative or proportional opposition polarity regulated all of creation.

What this has to do with our world is simple, if there is alignment between the stars there is also alignment between the bodies that orbit the stars. This world is aligned to our sun our sun is aligned to the other suns out there and also the cosmos.

The effects we are witnessing are caused by an increase of natural forces as we move towards this event. If the universe is constantly expanding then the position of the stars must constantly change. How do they coexist and remain in such harmony if not with stellar alignment.
    I argue that the flipping of the poles is the effects of these major realignment events on our world and that is the process by which the universe expands and grows.

Think of the universe like a giant net of magnets each holding the other in its position and rotating around the source or centre. As it expands the celestial bodies reposition themselves each held in place by a force that both attracts and repels them simultaneously from each other. This causes tremendous stresses and forces that need to be contained within the process.

The flipping of the poles is a universal phenomenon, it is the process by which all of those magnets or suns can be realignment simultaneously when it becomes necessary for them to do so.

This world must keep alignment with the rest of the cosmos, since the rocks that make up the earth are magnetically structured they are susceptible to magnetic or electromagnetic fields.

If the effects are global why is there an increase of certain activity on the surface of the sun, are we to assume that global warming is affecting the sun as well?

That is my theory in its most basic form, my argument for what is happening to this world, not a global problem but a universal process we find ourselves caught up in.

Our world must keep its place in the universe to do that its position must be aligned to our sun and our sun to the universe.

This world constantly realigns itself with the universe, it is the only explanation for the migration of flora and fauna. It is the only explanation as to why the deserts where once lush rain forests and savannas. It is the only logical conclusion as to why the surface of the earth has changed so much over the millennia.

The earth must tilt on its axis to keep alignment it cannot deny its nature or defy the laws of creation.

My theory is far more complex than this but this is enough I think to express my idea!

Enjoy!!!

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Oh dear

allthepies
    Free Member

Quit the drugs, mkay.

IanMunro
    Free Member

This ties in marvelously with the quantity theory of insanity.

scaredypants

wow,
    just tell us how long we've got before the end

crikey
    Free Member

Hmmmmm. I always thought the original was a troll, now I'm sure. My money is on Ton..

markd
    Free Member

Not many frames out there worth nickin' then at the moment?

Save yourself the calories of thoughts. They are a tad GCSE and…

it is the only explanation for the migration of flora and fauna. It is the only explanation as to why the deserts where once lush rain forests and savannas. It is the only logical conclusion as to why the surface of the earth has changed so much over the millennia

…saying something is 'the only explanation' shows ridiculously naivety on the scale of being convinced a god created the universe.

nuke

Thanks for sharing

Turnoisier
    Free Member

Ah.

Right.

bobbyspangles

it is one explanation for crop circles, some say.

duntstick
    Free Member

jahwomble
    Free Member

Are you on crack?

iDave
    Free Member

My theory is far more complex than this but this is enough I think to express my idea!

no, please expand.

julianwilson
    Free Member

The planets were certainly in alignment for a couple parked up in a minicab that we stumbled upon on our night ride last tuesday!

On a more serious note, the moon does indeed mess with your brain 'fluids' just as it does with the high tides. Not quite sure what the evidence base is for the gravitaional pull of the stars, mind…

yunki
    Free Member

****.. DRINK!! GIRLS!…… I love MY BRICK!

sor
    Free Member

Gosh, there are some weirdies on here. Probly why I feel at home.

tyger
    Free Member

Why all the mocking? Am I missing something here or are the OP theory not worth considering?

retro83
    Free Member

Nice theory, but what makes you think stars don't collide?

luked2
    Free Member

Great theory.

Evidence? Testable predictions?

No, thought not.

Coup

Word

kaesae
    Free Member

The magnetic poles are fluctuating, which is of course why birds are unable to fly south. Why we are seeing an increase in earth quakes and why the weather is so unpredictable. Water is susceptible to energy fields we know this because of the effect of electricity to water. Water repels electricity just as it repels all forms of energy to a greater or lesser degree in the same way and is influenced by them, it is part of its nature. The tectonic plates that make up the earth’s crust are destabilizing due to a fluctuation in the earth’s cores electromagnetic signature, this fluctuation is causing the earth to cool down and heat up at different rates. The weather cycles are becoming more erratic in relation to the fluctuations in the core.

Where does the energy that powers the earth’s core come from? I would suggest that it is electromagnetic in nature and its origin is the sun, that the core of the earth by its very nature transforms electromagnetic fields into heat but also gravitational waves. I would also suggest that it is the positive and negative aspect of this energy that allows it to be harnessed and channelled. The core of the earth attracts both of these energies, they then collide to create an electromagnetic vacuum, which the core transforms into whatever energy the planet needs.

This is not for the imbeciles, if you can’t see that something is happening to this world and that we need new perspectives on it then you are DOOMED! MEEHAAHA!!! no doubt you'll like that something for everyone

Is there anyone on this site or in this idiotic era of human stupidity that would like to actually research what is happening. Surely with all the info on the web and a few keen intellects it cannot be too difficult to determine by observation and analysis what is actually going on.

I won’t waste time arguing with fools but I do propose this as a valid argument for the tectonic irregularities, weather pattern irregularities and the irregularities in the sun’s flares.

All are manifestations of electromagnetic instability and fluctuations.

sc-xc

Kaesae. With respect, I read your posts through the filter of:

#wierd looking bike thief who talks shite#

…which means I cba reading all that. Can you paraphrase?

Cheers

ahwiles
    Free Member

it's a bit early to be hitting the stilton quite so hard isn't it?

i remember an interesting dream i had following a heavy Roquefort session; i dreamt that the Sun, the Earth and the moon, and all the other planets / moons were giant eggs layed by a giant space duck.

a giant space duck i tell you.

tyger
    Free Member

Water repels electricity

Does it? I thought it conducted it !!

awh
    Free Member

Water repels electricity just as it repels all forms of energy

Which is why all water is black. Light is an Electro Magnetic energy field, when a beam of light hits a body of water, it is repelled or reflected, hence all water is looks black. Turn on your tap and see.

avdave2

Mad bad and dangerous to know.

tyger
    Free Member

bike thief

(!)

ahwiles
    Free Member

watch bbc2 from 9 o'clock tonight, and PAY ATTENTION.

naokfreek
    Free Member

Christ, tis getting wierder by the minute..

crikey
    Free Member

T
    R
    O
    L
    L

sor
    Free Member

This has got me thinking about other possible explanations now! Maybe the Earth is actually inside a really, really big snow-globe. That would explain all the, y'know, snow. And stuff.

No, in fact, I've just changed my mind back. I much prefer the idea that our whole universe is just the little bits that make up an atom ina chair leg. But I will keep an open mind to other folks ideas in the future.

yunki
    Free Member

since when are we experiencing more earthquakes than is normal?

is it not just a case of certain people of an impressionable age reaching a threshold in their life where they start noticing these things more? (no offence meant kaesae).
    and after noticing these phenomenon more are then fearfully seeking answers through hysteria inducing web research?

that's just MY theory.

err… but yeah… what WILL happen in the immediate future? any financial advice?
    and where will be best for long hot summers and cold winters for the next 30 or 40 years?

naokfreek
    Free Member

Brixton.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Which is why all water is black. Light is an Electro Magnetic energy field, when a beam of light hits a body of water, it is repelled or reflected, hence all water is looks black. Turn on your tap and see.

I just have. It isn't black. It's more like yellow going milky as the local water company messed the supply up. Will the world end now?

bigG
    Free Member

Mentalist,,

Pembo
    Free Member

Some guy I work with keeps banging on about 2012 being the end. Something to do with the mayan calendar finishing in December 2012 which coincides with the earth crossing the milky way equator which sends the poles bonkers (not the polish). Just had a quick google and come up with this

woody2000

AAh, not 2012 – I was really looking forward to the Olympics. Can they put it off like all the other end of world events? 😉

PJM1974
    Free Member

So long as there is an MTB course in SE London after 2012 then that's fine by me.

bruneep

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Riighht, anyway, who fancies a pint? I'll get them.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘STELLAR REALIGNMENT THEORY!’ is closed to new replies.