Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Spring/Summer 2012 – What you wearing?
  • daleftw
    Free Member

😆

I’m pretty good with layering over the winter months, but I’ve always struggled with warmer weather clothing. Spent the majority of last summer wearing a base layer and a cotton t-shirt, which is not ideal.

So what will you lot be wearing come the warmer weather?

ir_bandito
    Free Member

The same as winter, but less layers, probably.

Stevelol
    Free Member

Cotton t-shirt is horrible, they just get soaked with sweat and end up weighing a tonne!

I’ve been using an Endura MT500 burner long sleeve top and a Cairn long sleeve top for the past 2 summers, had them the longest out of my current gear and they’ve held together the best.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I think this may be my spring / summer look this year

PJM1974
    Free Member

My missus’s undercrackers and a pair of sheer stockings, I like to feel all pretty. Not wearing the suspenders though, they don’t half pinch.

In all seriousness (ahem) this year is all about the shorts. I’ve bought a couple of pairs of mid range shorts and liners to see if I can overcome the five hour limit on harris endurance that my previous shorts/saddle combination imposed.

And cycling in a cotton t-shirt is a one way ticket to chilly, chafing sweatville.

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Fancying the American tourist look this year.

kentishman
    Free Member

A guayabera even Barack is in on the act now.

swedishmatt
    Free Member

Berghaus argentium long sleeves tshirts. If it’s cold i put two on. Works brilliantly with two layers, never overheat. And they don’t smell after 2-3 rides either.

Rubber_Buccaneer

I shall be mostly dressing like Mini Pearl this summer season.

ianv
    Free Member

The troy lee spring/summer collection looks nice

pitduck
    Free Member

are you male? 😯

OCB
    Free Member

Breeks or plus twos for me this year (no really, it is).
    😕

daleftw
    Free Member

swedishmatt – Member
    Berghaus argentium long sleeves tshirts. If it’s cold i put two on. Works brilliantly with two layers, never overheat. And they don’t smell after 2-3 rides either.

Will give them a look, cheers!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Spring/Summer 2012 – What you wearing?’ is closed to new replies.