Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Spokeshirts – recommended!
  • richcc
    Free Member

Get a bamboo T and Baselayer through from Spikeshirts today. Both very nice quality and a reasonable price – worth a look

neil853
    Free Member

I like the look of their stuff but I ordered a tshirt last wednesday and still no sign? Not a good start

mikewsmith
    Free Member

got a "Pub" shirt for my birthday and gf got a "Didn't Hurt" arrived in 2 days so good I went back for a "owned with bombers"

longwayup
    Free Member

Still waiting for mine that I ordered last Tuesday too.

smudge
    Free Member

Ive ordered a few times now and no problem.

I'd suggest giving Al a ring in the morning.

richcc
    Free Member

Delivery wasn't the quickest but it's not like I don't have other tops to wear until a new one arrives

swavis

I'm sill waiting for a couple I ordered last week. Might just be in the post though.

spokebloke
    Free Member

Hi Chaps,
    Sorry if you've not received your stuff – we hand print each shirt to order and when we get busy delays do happen. Nobody else prints this way – it's not the quickest process, but it is the best.
    Rest assured you'll have them soon.
    Al

MrSparkle

Link?

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Hi Spoke bloke

can you do them in XXL as I'm not a chunk but a BIG bloke 😉

tthew

Also recommended here too! Personalised t-shirts for HtN sorted by Al.

landy813
    Free Member

I've got few of their T-shirts now, they are very good quality and wash very well no fading yet after 6m of use and line drying in the Cyprus sun.

Rubber_Buccaneer

MrSparkle – Member
    Link?

See that Spokebloke above? Click on his username

spokebloke
    Free Member

Thanks for the positive comments – will get arse into gear…

Valleydaddy – yep – upto 5XL. We don't put them on the site – can't remember why.
    Just order as usual and put what size you're after in the customer comments box.
    Al

valleydaddy
    Free Member

awesome cheers spokebloke will place an order now 😉

valleydaddy
    Free Member

order placed lets hope they are as good as you say folks!!

justablur
    Free Member

T-Shirts are as good as they say, I've got two (and a coffee mug).
    also
    I met Al (spokebloke) at Bristol Bikefest. Top bloke!
    http://www.spokeshirts.co.uk/home.php

neil853
    Free Member

cheers al, looking forward to utilising the mug i've ordered 🙄

longwayup
    Free Member

Update – Just received my shirts, good quality but missing one from the order.

Spokebloke – get your arse into gear and check your emails.

neil853
    Free Member

update, mine arrives a-ok 😆

iain1775
    Free Member

yeah got two the other week, came with a free lollipop and set of pedros tyre levers. Very unexpected and pleasant free gift

Where too big though so returned for an exchange but not yet had confirmation that they have recieved them back

Oi Spokey-dokey-blokey? 🙂
    You had a 'pub' and a 'take it up the berm girl' TShirt in Large returned yet?
    I tried calling twice t'other day and emailing last week but no response

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Yup mine arrived and girlie m was awesome perfect fit! Mr MC's are a tad tight so he will be returning them on Monday for a swap to medium! Like the haribos .. but I didn't get tyre levers 😉

richmtb

Ordered a bamboo base layer and a "completely sussed" tee very happy with both of them

cheshirecat
    Free Member

Batch arrived for me and the boy this morning. Medium just about perfect for me. 5'10" and 12 1/2 stone.

Nice quality and a free lollipop. Haribo arrived with a Wiggle order, so a good morning for free sweets.

Paul

ElShalimo

2 t-shirts arrived here on Tuesday but sadly not sweets
    nice shirts though

swavis

My bomber one arrived today and got my stunt one a couple of days ago. Look really good and the quality seems great.
    And free haribo never does any harm 😉

taka
    Free Member

ive just ordered a penny farting one :mrgreen:

portlyone

No haribo with mine… though they were XL so maybe they're looking after my health? 😉

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Just ordered a shirt. What sort of lead time can I expect?

thebunk

Top tip – don't eat loads of pies and then order 3 small t-shirts – am now testing the Spokeshirts returns and exchange service…they looked fantastic though, can't wait to get them back in a size more accommodating to my pie habit.

mieszko
    Free Member

Got mine 2 days ago. Mine came with a lollipop, the ones for my GF's brother didn't 😉 Large seems to fit me fine at 42" chest but they are a bit too long (or I'm a bit too short). I have to say the bamboo baselayer is really great quality, lightweight material but not too thin and very soft, feels much nicer against the skin than regular coolmax/poly shirts. Also Large in the bamboo one is a bit smaller than large in cotton ones stretches a bit so I don't look like a sausage 😉

[edit] Delivery times depend really, some guys were getting their orders quicker, I ordered mine on Saturday, got them delivered on Wednesday. Counting from Monday it's 3 days, not too bad. [edit]

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

IS it just me but I can't find the bamboo baselayers on there? I know I struggled to find them before? can you help?

Also are you planning on doing the hoodies for woman?

spokebloke
    Free Member

I've taken the bamboos down for a while – usual supplier is flaky at the moment. Should be back up soon.

If you didn't get Haribo, sorry. I had the devil's own job finding a decent supplier for them only to find my local Spar selling them. Ran out last week after eating my own bodyweight whilst packing the orders. Your loss was my (weight) gain.

longwayup
    Free Member

Spokebloke – Anychance you can reply to my email regarding my order?

ratherbeintobago

mmmmmm free haribo

T-shirts good too.

Andy

spokebloke
    Free Member

longwayup – what's your order number caller?
    Al

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Hi Al

order no 3569

please check your email re sizing ta

pete

longwayup
    Free Member

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘Spokeshirts – recommended!’ is closed to new replies.