Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Spesh UK helmet crash replacement – 1st class service
  • incognito
    Free Member

I finally killed my 02 spesh S1 helmet on Sunday (face plant), I posted my old helmet yesterday with covering letter. I’ve just had a phone call to take my payment details and been told my new s-works helmet will be with me tomorrow. All for just £60. Customer service doesn’t get any better than that!

It’s just a shame my local spesh dealer is a @%#€!

jimbo9
    Free Member

They very kindly sent me out a replacement helmet before I’d even posted the damaged one (and cheque); as I was going to CYB the following weekend 8)

RealMan
    Free Member

Yeah, they’re very good.

alexpalacefan

+1, Blake’s the man you want.

APF

momo

In the past I’ve found Specialized to be a very good company to deal with in all respects. I had a crash replacement for my old helmet in 2000, and the retention bit at the back (king cobra helmet) snapped from where I’d been strapping it to my camelback, they sent a new one straight out to me no quibbles.

Also had a few warranty issues with my ’97 rockhopper, my LBS were complete and utter s***, but oine phonecall to specialized had everything sorted in no time. No wonder I replaced the rockhopper with an S-Works when it got pinched at uni (still riding it today at over 10 years old too)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Spesh UK helmet crash replacement – 1st class service’ is closed to new replies.