Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • South park.?
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend me a series to watch.? Did it peak at any point.? and are the latest ones any good.?

Cheers.

MrTall
    Free Member

Every series has some classic episodes and a few that are so-so.

On the whole i love every series (Cartman is the best character ever, anywhere!!).

Again, the latest ones are on Paramount at the moment and some are pretty funny and a few not so hot (but their average episodes are still better than most other programmes best ones).

Paramount recently (a few months back) did a weekend of the top 10 episodes after a big vote. See if you can look those up and watch those first?

Best cartoon ever in my opinion and the film was great too.

onandon
    Free Member

try allsp.com all episodes are available to watch for FREE online

as above , all of the seasons have some classic and not so good episodes but id suggest trying seasons 9/10/11/12/13

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

<squeak-squeak>”Respect my autorit-eye!”<squeak-squeak> :o)

ziggy
    Free Member

The film does it for me, kids swearing is always funny. (although not in real life)

onandon
    Free Member

Creg

AllSP and SouthParkZone have the episodes online to watch, SPZ has a random episode generator.

All the seasons are good, but personally I think they are really scraping the barrel now, seasons 12 & 13 have been really poor IMHO.

miketually
    Free Member

Saw a brilliant one recently, where Obama and McCain were actually part of an Oceans11-style gang, and rigged the election so they could ouse the oval office’s escape tunnel to steal diamonds. Genius.

joe1983
    Free Member

do you like fish sticks?

silverpigeon
    Free Member

Latest series is very good and very topical. Recommend the pirates episode and margaritaville.

Visit here to see all the episodes on line

South Park

dr_adams
    Free Member

Got to be the episodes on religion – all about mormons is a classic as in trapped in the closet!!!

Reluctant
    Free Member

Timmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bowglie

What about Cartman as …BEEEFCAKE. (anyone know which series that episode was in?

Oh, and Mr Hanky and Chefs chocolate salted balls!

bowglie

Beefcaaaaaake! series one

you can achieve your goals……..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNjMEqefJHs&feature=related

grumm
    Free Member

do you like fish sticks?

Do you like to put fishsticks in your mouth?

I loved the fishsticks one in the latest series – the song at the end is priceless.

There are a couple of channels on justin.tv where you can watch back to back episodes – the south park zone thing doesn’t work in the uk (unless there is a clever way around it?)

BoardinBob

Favourite Episodes

Scott Tenorman Must Die
    Cartman Joins Nambla
    Miss Teacher Bangs A Student
    The Coon

timdrayton
    Free Member

another vote for scott tenorman must die

i was reduced to a gibbering mess with laughter as Cartman licked the tears off scotts face at the end

harryflashman
    Free Member

Death Camp of Intolerance is class, season 6 I think. Also, The Death of Eric Cartman (s9) and Le Petit Tourette (s11) are classic Cartman episodes.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

I think they have been getting better and better. Not seen one for a few months but the last few seasons have been hilarious. They had a lull after the first few seasons but they really got back on form. Love it.

dr_adams
    Free Member

I spend spare time watching old episodes and i think each season has its own amazing episodes. If you want to watch elsewhere (the official south parrk website for example) then you can get a web proxy from the states and then you are all good!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘South park.?’ is closed to new replies.