Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Soul Rear Hub Width?
  • nowmefeelinit
    Free Member

Sorry for the (probably) really silly question in advance – would give Cy/Paul at Cotic a call but they’re busy taking some well earned rest, I think….. 😀

Just before I press ‘buy’ on some wheels for my upcoming Soul build, could someone with a Soul just confirm that it’s a 135 mm rear hub, please? Just about to order some Merlin custom build Hope Pro 2 Evo/Flow Ex’s but thought I should check ‘just in case’ 😕

Thanks in advance,

Stu

matthew_h
    Free Member

Yup, definitely 135mm

davewalsh
    Free Member

Mk 3 here, definately 135mm rear.

nowmefeelinit
    Free Member

Fantastic – many thanks for the quick responses guys. Wheels ordered (and most of the drivetrain…. 😯 ).

Stu

Vortexracing

Piccies when built please

davewalsh
    Free Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^ +Potato

nowmefeelinit
    Free Member

+Potato?? Do what with a banana?? 😛

Will definitely post pictures when complete – hoping frame to arrive late January so watch this space.

I now have a long list of components to buy, some of which are ordered, some still to come. I have to say that building your own bike to your own spec is really something special – something to be savoured!!!

But I have to say, wheels seem to be THE most difficult component to decide on at the best of times let alone with a new build – jeez – how hard should this be!!

Stu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Soul Rear Hub Width?’ is closed to new replies.