Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 93 total)
  • Sorry, I just have to ask, who are you?
  • andrewy

Hey Andrewh, I just had the flashing girl’s bum too! Do you think it’s something to do with being called Andrew 😀

allthegear
    Free Member

No girl’s bums for me. 🙁

Rachel

derekrides
    Free Member

That ladies derrière avec la lumière has given up on me, i did find it weird though.

The list Derek was saving for later when he’s finished his studies, to be on it at this stage simply admit to buying some cycling stuff from Aldi, it is not finished and probably has more names yet to be gleaned from the Aldi thread.

allthegear
    Free Member

What language is that second paragraph?

andrewy

I think it’s the post pub language…

allthegear
    Free Member

Ah – that would explain it. Maybe he didn’t find a tranie down there and now he’s upset??

Rachel

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Apparently, I’m on my very own trainee trannie list. Now that is cool!

andrewy

Yes, maybe he’s stabbing at F5 in frustration trying to get the girl’s bum to flash again 😕

martinxyz
    Free Member

I demand to be added to the list.

You Arse.

;O)

derekrides
    Free Member

barnsleymitch – Member
    Apparently, I’m on my very own trainee trannie list. Now that is cool!

But you own a Harley and a Buell, so cannot be anything else but totally cool, a person like me cannot be concerned about Gender issues..

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

You see derek, that’s just it, Harley’s definitely arent cool. I love ’em, but they’re not cool. Buells, maybe. Cool, but very, very unreliable.

allthegear
    Free Member

I think you’re in there, mitch…

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Best get the missus to knit me a predatory trannie outfit!

allthegear
    Free Member

I can lend you some size 9 heels if you want – any bigger I’ll have to ask a friend…

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Rachel. I’m torn between arousal and fear! 😉

derekrides
    Free Member

Cool Harley

derekrides
    Free Member

When you’re ready Mitch you could always visit my friend Miss Vera

andrewy

Sorry Derek, but that looks like it came from Aldi – you’re heading for “The List”

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

That would be a Rotax derek. Built under license for the U.S army. Load of old s***e. 😀

DrP

My adverts are all for “Pedro Poddy’s sexy dating agency and massage parlour”.
    But that’s cos I’ve been googling “sexy + massage + Poddy”….

DrP

deepreddave
    Free Member

Quality stw thread. Good effort derek but you’re so far out of your depth inflatable held and a basque wouldn’t help you. The funny thing is you don’t know it yet…… But you will in a few months time when you look back. 😉 welcome btw

philconsequence
    Free Member

hello,

my names phil, i’m enthusiastic and its rare my contributions are overly sensible – often consisting of images and/or bad recycled in-jokes. if they are sensible its in response to a sensible thread that requires empathy, honesty and proper advice. i organise big forum rides and the 3rd one is today, the past 2 rides i’ve organised have had over 100 STW members turn up in total.

the only advice i can give you is to watch out for barnsleymitch, he’ll end up at your door in a knitted french maid outfit with a chicken under one arm and a frost bitten white towel under the other.

welcome x

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Even though you cant see me phil, I want you to know that right now, I’m shaking my fist at you in a 1970’s Reg Varney / On the buses stylee!

Zoolander
    Free Member

Hello
    My names Dan, some people call me Zoolander and some people call me Bob.
    Incedentally I have a friend who may have some size 10 high heels.
    Also my cat just fell of the bed and it was quite amusing.
    My adverts are Uber dull

yunki
    Free Member

I’m your mum.. stop stalking me online.. I’ve told you about it before Derek..

I can’t marry you ‘cos I’m your mum.. Don’t you think it’s time that you went out and met some girls of your own age..?

santacoops
    Free Member

Nothing but ING. Nothing else. Just ING. All the time. ING.

nick1962
    Free Member

ING Direct savings and Audi cars …..I am a marketing man’s dream,middle class, middle aged ,middle income ,middle of the road STWer

Zoolander
    Free Member

Yeah ING
    And the occasional mtb school ad, my clever iPhone has been on rides with me and has clearly worked out that I’m crap at riding and in need of lessons.

philconsequence
    Free Member

hey b’mitch!

Clover

I’m a dog. Wuff. Still get Ing ads though…

derekrides
    Free Member

So today pepper berry has designed stuff with my boobs in mind…

This gets worrying, thanks all for the welcome.

Erm there’s just one thing, I don’t always ‘get’ Northern speak.. this phrase from deepredave.

“inflatable held and a basque” is that some Northern Mining expression us Southern Softie none miners don’t get? 😕

I even googleyed it, it talks about somewhere in Northern Spain being blown up, terrorists I guess.

I didn’t realise I’d have to also learn a new language to be here…

All very intimidating.

CountZero

I’m not on the list. Does that mean I’m not allowed in? 🙁

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I’m in the uncool list? I had a number of chart hits in the 1970s, including the best Christmas song ever, better even than Slade, or Cliff Richard’s.

donsimon
    Free Member

I’m not on the list. Does that mean I’m not allowed in?

Just let the OP believe you do the shopping at ALDI.

tazzymtb

I’m really called Susan and a petite blonde. I do rather like mountain bikes though although some of the boys on here can be bit crude, it’s a lovely place to visit

santacoops
    Free Member

ing

derekrides
    Free Member

CountZero – Member
    I’m not on the list. Does that mean I’m not allowed in?

No dude being on “the list’ as it stands at the moment is not a good thing, it wasn’t/isn’t finished I updated it a bit and I will switch people around if they do cool stuff, that Phil Consequence did organise a ride so he could be redeemed, maybe go to some charisma restoration centre, I’m new these are all immediate assumptions, I could be wrong, but I won’t be they did all openly admit to shopping for cycle gear in Aldi which is definitely not cool, so I put them on the uncool list, so i don’t get caught hanging out with them or anything that might make me catch uncoolness..

Here is a bit of an updated version

Cool
    Derek Rides

Uncool
    philconsequence
    domwells27
    don simon
    nbt
    Taff
    greggparker9
    TandemJeremy
    Jamie
    kudos100
    dufresneorama
    chvck
    ski
    peath
    swoosh
    namastebuzz
    Handsomedog
    disco_stu
    LoCo
    GlitterGary
    Dezb
    slackin101
    Rubber_Buccaneer
    SD-253
    mastineo
    lipseal
    KINGTUT
    D0NK
    zbonty
    damitamit
    ourmaninthenorth
    honourablegeorge
    worldrallyteam
    Brake-neck
    10pmix
    schnor
    Coleman
    dawson
    smell_it
    Duggan
    midlifecrashes
    allthepies
    cynic-al
    spooky b329
    Flashy(Dorothy)
    fasthaggis
    Nick
    Edric 64
    MoreCashThanDash
    mav12
    MussEd
    edhornby
    druidh
    jojoA1

Undecided

Everyone else

derekrides
    Free Member

GlitterGary – Member
    I’m in the uncool list? I had a number of chart hits in the 1970s, including the best Christmas song ever, better even than Slade, or Cliff Richard’s.

Dude you did, i was your greatest fan, you live down the road from me, but er that stuff you did in vietnam dude, not judging or anything but, not entirely cool.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

I’ve always been undecided 😕

deepreddave
    Free Member

Sorry Derek, my inflatable error was more typo than northern hard talk. As inflatable errors go that doesn’t even make my top 5. I think you’re in danger of becoming stw’s own Jeremy Clarkson ie your uncool becomes the new cool. You’re not the Derek from Big Brother are you?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Sorry, I just have to ask, who are you?’ is closed to new replies.