Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • sorry, but
  • flebby
    Free Member

could someone please recommend me a good quality saddle bag that’s not too big and not too small and that wont fall apart in 2 seconds like the last one from topeak?

thanks 🙂

druidh
    Free Member

Ortlieb

RealMan
    Free Member

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/sorry-but

My one from topeak has been through loads, still in one piece.

resisted
    Free Member

Errr, another one from Topeak? Mine’s survived being run over by a tractor, ruined my bloody tyre levers tho! were you using a “QR” type, or traditional straps?

Clobber
    Free Member

ortlieb mudracer

RustySpanner

Have broken the plastic QR’s on two Topeak bags with simple offs.

Partner has the Bontrager ones which seem a bit more crashproof, but I’m swapping to Carradice for the next and hopefully last time.

Northwind

Ortlieb Mudthingmies are ace- I’ve got one on my commuter, it’s done about 3 years of all-weather commuting and all the cheap tools inside are still rust free. The ones in my garage have rusted 😆

flebby
    Free Member

Funny I ordered a normal strappy one and was sent a clippy one instead. Still amazed it broke within 6months (and I don’t ride that much!) Thinking maybe because it was on the big side it put extra strain the clippy bit.

But thanks for the recommendations.
    Oh, and sorry again 😀

Gephaudio
    Free Member

Lezyne have used one for years, well made not problems with the zips, held on to the seat rails with velcro 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘sorry, but’ is closed to new replies.