Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • sony vaio
  • mrfrosty
    Free Member

Shite ?

ton

no, mine is fine..

wwaswas

one of our contractors just got his money back on a Vaio from PCWorld after his 3rd hard drive failure in 4 months.

Drac

Yes.

MRanger156
    Free Member

I have a year old Vaio. Its one of the cheaper ones but I’d never had a problem with mine and really like it. You pay a bit more for the name but IMO they’re good laptops and nice to use. I’d certainly buy another.

geoffj

They used to be really nice machines, ahead of the competition. Others do it as well if not better now. Personally I’d go for a Samsung or a Lenovo (IBM) or of course a mac.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

just had to have the hard drive on mine replaced after three years, but I suspect that may be connected to the copious amounts of Frankie Vaughan I’d been downloading – I’d definitely buy another

retro83
    Free Member

Not shite, just not anything special really. Had a couple that were good a few years back.
    My last one felt a bit cheap and the socket that you plug the powerlead into failed. I blame poor design for that, as it was in such an awkward place and had such a short lead supplied that it was always being pulled from an angle. Also the trackpad developed a super-sensitive right click button meaning that the slightest brush against it would cause it to go mad and click 30 times.
    Both sorted by warranty, but it took ages to get it back to me.

Muke
    Free Member

I know someone who works for Sony, she says Dell are better.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Dell are cheaper, that much is true at least.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘sony vaio’ is closed to new replies.