Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Somethings wrong with the weather next week………
  • jj55

At the moment Met check is not predicting ANY rain in Herefordshire next week, just sunshine ….. that can’t be right, are we about the have a drought? 😯

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Shhhhhhh!

highclimber
    Free Member

Metcheck is utter garbage and should not be used.

Use this instead. Tis the most accurate site I have used and is updated more than once a day!

gwaelod
    Free Member

it’s going to be loverly

getting Scorchio too

Look at that high pressure build across us

http://www.metbrief.com/EGRR.html

munrobiker
    Free Member

I find yr.no to be very inaccurate, but very pretty. Metcheck is the eternal optimist.

Met Office, however, is predicting sun. I don’t really believe it. I just can’t.

gwaelod
    Free Member

Metcheck is utter garbage and should not be used.

Use this instead. Tis the most accurate site I have used and is updated more than once a day!

Yr No model is currently showing rain over Devon & Cornwall, and it’s actually as dry as a witches tit that way according to the weather radar.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/radar/

Also the thundery pulse of heavy rain over Channel Islands/ Cherbourg is wrong by about 50Miles in the Yr No model.

good looking website…but data underneath is flaky…the further away from Norway you get the flakier the data is.

gwaelod
    Free Member

Will be knocking on high twenties, maybe even 30C in London Town by Thursday/Friday #coldestmayfor100years

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

Met Office, however, is predicting sun. I don’t really believe it. I just can’t.

I’ll ask Jo which dice she was using for her forecasts this week… 😉

munrobiker
    Free Member

She says she wrote Monday’s forecast. I reckon she uses a ouija board or summink.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Somethings wrong with the weather next week………’ is closed to new replies.