• This topic has 84 replies, 64 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Pook.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 85 total)
  • Some walkers came across my go-pro while I was filming
  • dirtbiker100
    Free Member

If you fancy making a little video edit by yourself make sure you don’t leave your camera alone for too long. And if any walkers pass you on their way down the hill save them from guessing and let them know what you’re doing.
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvXu71Ol9qA[/video]

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Very funny. Wave man is the best.

Nick

😀

aracer
    Free Member

🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Love the way one bloke smiles and waves! 😆

There’s also what appears to be a right bad wig on one of ’em as well.

andyl
    Free Member

😆

the 5th guy looked like he has been made to look old with film makeup stuff and how small was the guy with the red rucksack?

ourmaninthenorth

Proper 😀

molgrips
    Free Member

I like that – MTB vid with a difference 🙂 Needs a snappier edit though and to be scattered through a longer biking vid.

aracer
    Free Member

Actually I think the conclusion is do leave your camera somewhere a big group of ramblers will come across it!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Excellent that! 😀

khani
    Free Member

😀

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

More interesting than most bike videos.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

🙂 very good

I don’t like to pigeon hole oldie ramblers, but wonder if all their comments/moods would have been so upbeat if they’d known it was owned by a MTBer as they passed under it. Just wondering like.

iain1775
    Free Member

Brilliant, love ‘wave man’
    VOD, oops sorry it’s not Pinkbike!

mildred

Quite nice to know they weren’t tutting or judging when they realised what was happening. I think Ramblers are often portrayed as some kind of masonic or gestapo type setup that scorns the rest of the world.

_tom_
    Free Member

😆 wave guy is awesome.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Brilliant! Love the man waving 😆

grtdkad

Ramblers are often portrayed as some kind of masonic or gestapo type setup that scorns the rest of the world

As with any group, 90% are fine, will smile and chat. It’s the 10% who are the stern faced, moaning feckers who I really struggle with … get them off my **** hills!!!!

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I think aviator man was tempted to half inch it.

Woody
    Free Member

How many did you take out on the last pass ‘off camera’ ?? 😉

alexxx
    Free Member

haha I thought that schrick!

I have to say this is the best and funniest mtb clip I’ve seen on the internet!

love it!

_tom_
    Free Member

You should put it on pinkbike, probably get VOD!

coastkid
    Free Member

😆 quality!, +1 wave man 😀

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

It will have given them a topic of conversation for the next 15mins or so. grtdkads 10% will have had a good opportunity to moan about something or other. Everyone goes away happy, particularly wavy man.

grantway
    Free Member

Loved it Looked like the Antiqued Walking Show
    Now i know why most of the trails are messed up with those
    guys digging there heels and poles into the ground.

FAB loved the last but 1 but guy

Oh go on wave :mrgreen:

Militant_biker

Proper LOL!

It reminds us of a Creature Comforts clip…

rs
    Free Member

Hahahaha, very funny!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Happy walkers. Where did you find them.?

roper
    Free Member

Is the last chap Sarkozy?

rickmeister

Brilliant… and I am thanking my lucky stars I dont have to sit through a Go-Pro HD Red Sock Ascent of Helvellyn… the drama would be edge of the seat stuff…

cnud
    Free Member

Aviator man defo wanted your Gopro mate. Haha brilliant

coolhandluke
    Free Member

At least they didn’t nick it.

hora
    Free Member

I know exactly where that shot is. How sad am I?

kayak23

Brilliant, the guy on the bike didn’t even notice it!…..
    😉

wwaswas

“Best leave it there”

I am left wonderign if it had been a similar size group of under 20’s whether one of them would have had a look round and pocketed the thing.

*realises he’s getting old and judgemental – old = honest, young = thief*

Drac

Beautiful in the wild aren’t they.

molgrips
    Free Member

I was also fairly pleased to see that they didn’t seem to be cross in any way when they realised what you were doing. Seemed quite amenable towards the ‘reckless’ MTBer.

yunki
    Free Member

I don’t want to pigeonhole ramblers either.. Generally speaking I’ve only ever had positive encounters with them.. but do they have to fail some kind of basic physical vitality test before they are issued with their boots, socks and poles..?

It’s really good to see a herd of the creatures responding without panic to outside stimulus in their natural environment like that though..
    Their graceful descent of the rooty slope was a thing of beauty to observe.. and it’s almost like their chittering calls are a kind of language..

extraordinary

DezB
    Free Member

Great stuff. And just like 99% of the ramblers I’ve encountered. ie. those that haven’t had their view of MTBers tarnished by dicks riding to fast and too close to them!
    Sunglasses bloke was definitely considering nicking the camera 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

Fairly play though you can see how steep the hill is by how they descend it. Doesn’t look that steep with the OP riding it.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Some walkers came across my go-pro while I was filming’ is closed to new replies.