Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Some people…. (mother inlaw content)
  • dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

You got the details of that one?

http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/54932/Ian-Walls-Memorial-10-mile-Time-Trial

And also some info on the Hervelo fb page. Think there’s at least three hervelos doing it but no herrvelos – andy’s away otherwise he’d likely have been doing it too. I’m off to dig out your TT thread to get some ideas for dos and don’ts as i’ve no idea about TT’ing. Don’t think TT’ing will be my strong point though but i’ll see how i get on.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I’d be up for a more distant tt. Will need to sort out transport and a racing licence though.

carbon337
    Free Member

Could be worse – you could have my irritating, fat, ugly, miserable selfish cow of a MIL.

Im angry just thinking about her to be honest with you.

ourmaninthenorth

Find someone else to look after the kids – pay them if you have to.

Then thank the MIL for her 11th hour change of plans and tell her she isn’t needed now and you’re going out as planned. Enjoy

This. Is. The. Truth.

geoffj

Could be worse – you could have my irritating, fat, ugly, miserable selfish cow of a MIL.

Im angry just thinking about her to be honest with you.

What is it they say about women ending up looking like their mothers? :mrgreen:

Cougar

What is it they say about women ending up looking like their mothers?

Something to think about next time you’re stoking the fire.

julianwilson
    Free Member

Any chance of getting anyone else to babysit? (i suppose the only reason we get out together a bit more often than you is the abundance of folk we can ask.)

I hope my MIL doesn’t read stw, she is babysitting so we can go to a gig soon. Not Take That though!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Alternative babysitter is the only solution if MIL wants to play hardball.

carbon337
    Free Member

What is it they say about women ending up looking like their mothers?

Thankfully its her sister who has taken on this role… equally as fat, ugly and irritating – however does buy reasonable bike related xmas presents so i’ll go a bit easier on her.

Woody
    Free Member

As ^^ IMO your MIL is being a selfish cow. Doesn’t matter who you are going to see, it’s a night out and she is trying to put the mockers on it. Find a babysitter and your wife should tell her to GFH.

Cougar

Do you have access to her shoes?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Well it was a good show even if the music was a bit pish. Robbie Williams took the roof off the place which neither the four nor the five of them could even come close to.

The highlight of the evening was the woman standing next to me with the most unfeasibly pert breasts ever. It was decided after discussion with the wife that they must have been fake.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Pert breast woman wasn’t MIL was it?

Here, have 10 million bloke points for getting away with talking about a cracking pair of tits that belong to another woman, with yer missus.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

CM – nope. It wouldnt be so bad if she wasnt a fat waste of space.

TAFKASTR – I get away with far worse than that. 😀

TAFKASTR – I get away with far worse than that.

Swinging?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Not tried that, but reasonably sure she’d let me off with it.

Edukator
    Free Member

Have I missed something or do we still not know who baby sat?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Wife’s brother baby sat.

Northwind

I don’t quite understand why you’re married, when your choice of gig clearly demonstrates that you’re gay?

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

My girlfriend likes Atari Teenage Riot.

As such, I don’t foresee a similar scenario arising with her mother!

haakon_haakonsson
    Free Member

SBZ – not sure if you’d be interested in this, but I remember reading about an interesting tax loophole with your in-laws. It goes like this: if your in-laws are loaded, when your Father-in-law dies, his estate passes to your Mother-in-law free of IHT. You then divorce your wife and marry your MIL so that when she dies, the estate passes to you free of IHT (as you are now her spouse). You can then remarry your wife and the two of you can enjoy all the cash. Of course, the difficulty you’ll have is persuading HMRC that you haven’t just done all this to avoid IHT.

Glad you enjoyed the concert, full marks for the overt leching.

Muke
    Free Member

Q. What’s the difference between the inlaws and the outlaws ?

A. The outlaws were wanted

Edukator
    Free Member

Well one in-law is worth having then.

I became aware of Take That when in reply to “what sort of music do you like” young French females invariably replied “Take That”. Intrigued I got one of them to bring in a tape and found myself humming this for the rest of the week 😕 :

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2ICtCO8TCw[/video]

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Get back on good terms with ma in law, tell her you have bought some tickets to see Motorhead and she is welcome to come along

dogbert
    Free Member

go out for a bike ride while shouting Take That……sorry, what were we talking about?

I don’t get the hullaballoo surrounding Take That, and my wife is a massive fan, although she’s not as bad as some:

I used to work with the first loser mentioned in this *ahem* article from the Daily Record

Edukator
    Free Member

My mum is visiting and gave me a Robbie Williams CD she got free in the Daily Mail. It’s currently playing. Four tracks so far and I still haven’t skipped one. Worrying.

Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘Some people…. (mother inlaw content)’ is closed to new replies.