Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Solarstorm X3 3xU2 Led now available from UK seller…
  • MarkLG
    Free Member

Sorry to start another LED light thread, but it looks like the 3x LED Solarstorm is now available from the usual UK ebay seller:

here

I’ve spent way too much in the last couple of weeks on chinese lights, upgraded batteries, and so on to be buying another light just now, but it’ll be interesting to see how these perform against the X2.

MarkLG
    Free Member

He’s doing the red ones for £34, free post. That’s only £3 more than I paid for the X2 a couple weeks back 😯

mboy
    Free Member

Awesome Lumen claim! 😆

Not quite sure how this light gains an extra 4200 Lumens over the (already inflated) 2000 Lumens of the Twin XML! Sure it’ll sell by the truckload though… 🙄

ska-49
    Free Member

Blimey. I use the x2 on the lowest setting and its ridiculously bright. This must be like a wildfire. Great price too.

snaps
    Free Member

UK seller…

This suggests not.

MarkLG
    Free Member

The main problem I see is the cost of making up a battery with enough juice to run it on full power for more than a couple of minutes a ride.

MarkLG
    Free Member

snaps – He may be registered elsewhere, but the lights ship from Crawley. I’ve had a couple from him and delivery times are a few days.

rickon
    Free Member

Lol.

Mboy, one of the photos even states ‘2200 lumens on high’, good truthful statements there. Generated I’d believe, interested to see the beam patten, and the optics.

I’d still buy one of the Gloworm X3 lights over 6 of the Solar storms, backup, support, 2 year warranty, top quality optics, and well sealed and high quality Panasonic batteries.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Solarstorm X3 3xU2 Led now available from UK seller…’ is closed to new replies.