Viewing 40 posts - 761 through 800 (of 1,700 total)
  • Soccerball – 2017/18 jumpers for goalposts megathread
  • binners

Blimey! What a second half that was! 😳

Wanyama’s goal was an absolute rocket! Particularly as he’d been on the pitch about 3 seconds. Worth watching MOTD for later.

Junkyard
    Free Member

football…..bloody hell

senorj

Aaaagh.
    Fair result. Mo Salah’S second defied logic& physics!
    Jurgen , please buy Butland.

genesiscore502011
    Free Member

For whatever reasons ….. two of the three most entertaining teams in the Prem serve up a great game.

scuttler
    howsyourdad1
    Free Member

hazards goal last night WOOF  Watford getting Conte fired WOOF WOOF

hodgynd
    Free Member

Some nice words from Jose this week about Newcastle ..Geordies ..Mr Robson..St.James Park…etc.

Could I just ask that your terrific Premier League record against us in our home continues this afternoon ..thanks !

hodgynd
    Free Member

Yer avin a giraffe ref ..nailed on pen !

That better not cost us …however Rafa.. Merino on for Perez & Murphy on for Ritchie ( who hasn’t had a decent game all season )

binners

That was indeed a stonewall penalty. God knows why that wasn’t given 😳

We appear to be trying to walk it in

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Ritchie was great for us at Bournemouth, not sure what has happened at Newcastle. Benitez must air a little of the blame I guess.  I do however think Rafa is doing a great job. Newcastle’s squad is the worst in the PL by a long way IMHO and he is getting every last drop out of them just to keep their heads above water. Me mams side of the family are all Geordie and I love that city so I truly hope they stay up.

hodgynd
    Free Member

YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!

GET IN !!!

hodgynd
    Free Member

So what do I know ..well done Mr.Ritchie ..

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Awesome!

binners

Great performance by Newcastle, particularly defensively, and we were just really poor again. They deserved the win.  The big name expensive signings need to up their game pretty significantly.

fitting that the goal came from the free kick given for Smalling for blatantly diving, for which he was rightly carded. It’s just embarrassing!

firmino should have just got one there for Liverpool. Get up you muppet!

mikey74
    Free Member

You mean just line Kane got a yellow for diving last week?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

And i will be watching match of the day this evening 😉

senorj

My dad would have been pleased.
    Nice one Rafa.
    Don’t be bitter binners,you’d love bobby in your team .;-)

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

how many more wins are City away from the title then? maffurmatiklee like?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

If city and united win all remaining games a draw in the Manchester Derby wins it for city april 7th

genesiscore502011
    Free Member

^^that is a big ask …. for United!!!!!

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

The top four race just got a bit more interesting – obviously City are guaranteed and Arsenal are maybe a bit too far adrift. So three from four – Chelsea most vulnerable?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Spurs have momentum and a good run from here. I think man u could fall away a bit. Arsenal wont be playing uefa Cup next year.

rogermoore

Fancy a tenner on that mike?? 😊

RM.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Which bit?

rogermoore

Arsenal. Although I’ve no doubt the won’t finish in the top 5 I think they’ll be ok for Europe next year!

RM.

binners

You’d be a brave/stupid man who put any money on where anyone other than city will finish. It’s wide open for the other 3 champions league places, mid-table obscurity  now consists of Burnley, Everton and Leicester, and everyone below them is potentially for the drop

There’s never been a season like it! Totally bonkers! The final run in is going to be mental. There are going to be some crazy results, with so many teams scrapping for their premiership survival

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Based on today I think Southampton are in big trouble – they were limp! Not many games to go now for a managerial change to make an impact either.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Cripes, that’s a disastrous start for Spurs in Turin.

Meanwhile, Citeh roll on.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Well, that sounds a bit better.

Caher

What s game this Spurs tie. End to end stuff. Reminds me why I still like football.

MSP

Basel are about as easy a European tie as can be, whereas Juve are a much tougher proposition (even if they are not quite at the level they were a year or 2 ago).

MSP

quite looking forward to PSG against real tonight, hope it lives up to the hype.

MSP

5 mins in and already 5 or 6 dramatic dives, and Wenger thinks the brits are bad.

senorj

I am very happy I was chased out of the house to watch the Porto game.
    🙂

weeksy

Can’t grumble at that. The attack is astounding.

Junkyard
    Free Member

some stunning attacking displays from all the EPL team this week

I am sure Man U will Keep this going next week

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Tongue in cheek junkyard, I’m sure (re United)!

Probably for the first time ever tonight I wanted Real Madrid to win. Feels dirty.

Junkyard
    Free Member

even if we make it to the final* we will core es goal than Pool did last night

* of course I cannot see it happening and everyone playing beautiful football but us

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Unbelievable! Well done Wigan.

curto80
    Free Member

They are basically through to the semis now. There is no way we (Southampton) will beat them at their place. We are rubbish.

Viewing 40 posts - 761 through 800 (of 1,700 total)

The topic ‘Soccerball – 2017/18 jumpers for goalposts megathread’ is closed to new replies.