Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • So who's staying until 2am then?
  • Kryton57

To of course put see the Lance issue put to be once and for all (cough, cough, ahem)?

Cue my entry for Most tedious Thread of the Day award…..

scaredypants

I was going to say I’ll read the summary on here but I suspect that’ll keep me up til 2 the next morning

jota180
    Free Member

2am!!!

No **** chance

mrblobby
    Free Member

Who’ll be staying up till half three? (Starts at 2am.) Though isn’t it now meant to be in two 90 minute parts? They showing them on consecutive days?

Edit: Yup, looks like a two parter on consecutive days linky.

stu_d
    Free Member

Yeah, 2 parts now…

On Discovery channel Fri and Sat evening.

Can you get Discovery channel online?

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Nah, Lance is no longer that interesting, should he come out with any real details (i doubt it) then the fallout over the next couple of weeks could be interesting but I’m sure I’ll get to hear about that without having to watch Oprah pretending to get tough with the questioning.

I’d hoped he’d be like the tooth fairy, once I stopped believing in him he’d disappear. No luck so far though.

labsey
    Free Member

No chance. I’m sure there’ll be an update on here.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

I’ll watch it eventually but sincerely doubt he’ll reveal anything meaningful, I have been wrong before though…

leffeboy

not a chance in case there is even the slight possibility of a revenue sharing deal between him and oprah depending on viewing figures 🙁

As much as I dislike him though the interview is significant and possibly worth watching (later), a bit like it is worth reading the USADA report rather than just reading other people’s analysis of it. It is an amazing read

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘So who's staying until 2am then?’ is closed to new replies.