Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • So whos got work tomorrow?
  • organic355
    Free Member

Back for the last 3 days of this week. Not sure how much actual work will get done.

Not sure whether to go in early and leave early or got in late and leave early (lots of flexi time built up).

and should i have a drink tonight?

Dibbs
    Free Member

I worked yesterday and today (07:30 – 19:30) and I start nights (19:30 – 07:30) tomorrow.

weare138
    Free Member

Nothing until January 9th for me… So going to get more riding in over this holiday than I did all last winter!
    Drink? Yes.

chubby_monk
    Free Member

Yeah I’m working for the rest of the week. No one else will be there. Might work from home so that I can go on a ‘night/dawn’ ride first

donsimon
    Free Member

Worked yesterday, worked this afternoon and probably going for a ride tomorrow.

safi

Back to work for me until Friday.

ebygomm
    Free Member

I’m working tomorrow and Thursday. Hardly seems worth them opening up the offices for two days.

grantway
    Free Member

Me

oldnpastit

Me. Imminent deadline approaching. 🙁

erny
    Free Member

I started back at 6.30 this morning 🙁

bigG
    Free Member

Working from home tomorrow, and the rest of the week. So
    I might only manage a couple of hours on the bike inbetween sending emails to make it look like I’m working

Keva
    Free Member

I’m working tomorrow, will probably go in late and leave a bit early – drinking tonight? yep. 🙂

Kev

mrmo
    Free Member

normal working hours for the rest of the week, be a novelty have never worked between christmas and new year before.

thehillsofsomerset
    Free Member

yep, back to work blues are starting to hit 😥

Flaperon

Meeeee…. driving from Devon to Manchester tomorrow morning for an afternoon/evening shift, then working the 29/30/31/1.

bigbloke
    Free Member

I’m back for thursday/friday on 2-10 😥

Suggsey
    Free Member

Yeah, thanks for that, its bad enough the misses rubbing it in, now STW forum is 🙄

motorman
    Free Member

Fly off to Norway tomorrow, to Catch a helicopter to my work…In storm force Gales 😯
    Come home again on Jan Fri 13th 😯 😆

MrOvershoot

Yep Me too, took extra time off the two days before crimbo as the wife was in hospital on the Thursday.

Bregante

Nights all week here 🙁 . Still, just hear I got a new job I was after so come the end of January I’ll be working much more sociable hours. Yay!

veedubba

Wed & Thu for me.

Same as Oldnpastit regarding deadline.

But it’s all OT so not too bad. 🙂

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘So whos got work tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.