Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • So…. this unemployment lark – advice on staying sane please
  • hora
    Free Member

You mean my frame isn't leadfilled? It certainly does feel **** heavy 😕

lyons
    Free Member

put some fish under his floor boards…

Im not unemployed, just underselfemployed at the moment… I occupy my time by being a lazy git, riding my bike, and looking for more work. Ive got a buggered wrist at the momnebt thogh, so no riding 🙁

Philby

Get down to your local Volunteer Centre and see if there are any voluntary roles that take your fancy – good way to fill your day, feel as though you are doing something useful, and perhaps learning new skills.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I briefly tried to work out how Philby' suggestion would freak Hora out…

hora
    Free Member

Eeeeeee I remember spending 4 long months at leisure in 2003 beating myself senseless all day long :mrgreen:

ourmaninthenorth

Eeeeeee I remember spending 4 long months at leisure in 2003 beating myself senseless all day long

Rather frighteningly (for so many reasons), I mis-read this as:

Eeeeeee I remember spending 4 long months at a leisure centre in 2003 beating myself senseless all day long

hora
    Free Member

Eeeeeee I remember spending 4 long months at a leisure centre in 2003 beating myself senseless all day long

As a Life Guard? 😯

hora
    Free Member

This is a bit 'icky' isn't he? 😆

isn't he?

Blimey it affected my eyesight more than I thought.

tron
    Free Member

The job centre is a shite place. My advice is to go Japanese Salaryman style, with your best kit on. Still, the people behind the counter were bizarre. Standards of personal appearance were horrendous for some (stains on clothes etc.) and others were astonishingly rude.

tron
    Free Member

Junkyard
    Free Member

Binners – seriously I work with them if you want advice re JC+ let me know it wont be beyond you to convince them you are trying … I can let you know the tricks if you wish …you have my e-mail.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘So…. this unemployment lark – advice on staying sane please’ is closed to new replies.