Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • So In a parralel universe we just voted REMAIN
  • philxx1975
    Free Member

how would it be, what would be happening, what direction would we be going in….

mrwhyte
    Free Member

Well I would not have the sh*ts and not be constantly heading to the toilet every 30 mins or so. I’d be a lot happier.

thepodge
    Free Member

thepurist

Stock market surge, £ trading as it was, thousands of jobs not at risk, billions of inward investment secure, millions of voters disaffected and taking to the streets in leave hot spots. Gove and bojo off to the back of the back benches.

Or in other words, fat cats getting fatter, working classes still being shafted. Business as usual then.

dannybgoode

You’d have all the threads the Leave supporters are complaining about started by the Leave guys and all the remainers telling them to deal with it already…

footflaps

Poor would still be poor, the un/low skilled would still suffer for Globalisation and the rich would still be rich.

And the Tories would still be taking from the poor and giving to the rich.

Only difference now, is we’re all (bar the very rich), less well off….

phiiiiil

There would be lots of talk about how it was a fix, that MI5 did indeed rub out all the pencil crosses. Theories about the Remain / EU / Illuminati conspiracy would abound. Sales of those Guy Faulkes masks would skyrocket.

RustySpanner

I’d probably be equally as grumpy, but because of a hangover.

philxx1975
    Free Member

Only difference now, is we’re all (bar the very rich), less well off….

proper lol

CMD was right then we sure are all in together , maybe a bit late Dave but

epicyclo

We would have failed to take back control of our country because we would still have 851 unelected Theocrats, Aristocrats, and elevated party hacks in our Parliament’s upper house.

Oh, wait….

MoreCashThanDash

2 million Leave people will have signed a petition….

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

My sister (a doctor) wouldn’t be looking at moving to Denmark with her partner and kid. I’d not be looking for a job in france. My parents wouldn’t be worried about what might happen to their savings and pensions. Myself, my family and my friends would all be a lot happier.

The UK and Europe would be better, safer, more prosperous and less likely to fall into a financial and social abyss.

aP
    Free Member

In an alternative universe an idiot former Prime Minister wouldn’t have agreed to hold a referendum.

footflaps

Investors / pension funds would be $2 trillion better off!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘So In a parralel universe we just voted REMAIN’ is closed to new replies.