Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • So, I've almost bought it….
  • All the T5’s I was looking at were coming in a little spendy for the spec I wanted, so……

I’ve put a (fully refundable) deposit on the other one from my earlier van thread.

One off custom pearlescent paint job, remapped to 180bhp, full leather heated seats, sat nav, camera, aircon, lane assist, cruise, Bluetooth, DAB etc

I might change my mind when I see it in the flesh

[url=https://flic.kr/p/oWWmNB]Untitled[/url] by davetheblade, on Flickr

wilsonthecat
    Free Member

Del boys latest set of wheels?

Speshpaul

Superb.

scotroutes

I hope you’ll not be letting any muddy bikes near that

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

That’s gorgeous

wrightyson
    Free Member

Your having a race if I see you over belper way 😉

davosaurusrex

There’s no way in hell I’d buy that (although I’d be popular with my kids) but I love the fact you have, good work! The colour is both utterly disgusting and completely awesome.

My daughter hates it 😀

It’ll have bikes, tools, muddy boots, the lot in it

davosaurusrex

Oldest of my 3 is 6, I imagine a 13 year old girl being picked up from school in it would be mortified!

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Maybe ask yourself why anyone would offer a refundable deposit?
    Just what is in it for them?

cloudnine
    Free Member

Looks like an AA van thats crashed into halfords

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well the colour is bold.. rest looks good any reason for the remap? Planning on racing off the lights? Bit short of clearance too isn’t it?

Philby

Looks fabulous 🙂

dirtyrider
    Free Member

I imagine a 13 year old girl being picked up from school in it would be mortified

13? has legs, can walk

Maybe ask yourself why anyone would offer a refundable deposit?
    Just what is in it for them?

It’s a medium sized outfit who customise vans – mainly T5’s and offer it on all their vehicles

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Well as a car dealer (nuts, just admitted to that) all I can say that as an honest dealership we refuse to take a refundable deposit unless the car/van is not as described, I don’t see the point of letting someone reserve a vehicle with a get out if you could lose a buyer in the mean time.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I don’t see the point of letting someone reserve a vehicle with a get out if you could lose a buyer in the mean time.

Yeah but this is bright yellow, whats the chances of 2 mugs coming past in one week…
    (It could also mean they have 5 of them ready to go and it only looked that yellow once it had dried)

trail_rat
    Free Member

Its a custon – check those alloy wheels and the tires are weight rated to the van. Look like stock st offerings to me in the photo- of course they may be vam rated st customs……but i didnt see them on the fordi options list when i looked at transit customs.

How ever i will say out of all the vans you posted that does look much better than the t5s you were looking at.

With the added safety bonus of being sunburst yellow!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Well you pointed out it’ll carry bikes and bike gear so you get a big Yay from me, not sure why you need lane assist or a camera but he, I don’t know how you drive 😆

mogrim

I imagine a 13 year old girl being picked up from school in it would be mortified

You could turn up in a Ferrari and she’d still be mortified. You’re her father, it comes with the territory.

Edit: nice van, though, love the colour. Not sure about the wheels+clearance, though, that could be a bit of a pain.

bearnecessities

The mustard busturd. 😉

geoffj

Very nice! Told you right at the start of this you should consider a transit. 8)

passtherizla
    Free Member

Your daughter is right. That paint job is one of the worst I have ever seen. Anyone watch Limmy’s show?

passtherizla
    Free Member

[video]http://youtu.be/-8UY-gwp1ZY[/video]

33tango

Could you face looking at that in the driveway every day?
    I think Yellow will look good for about a week and then you’ll end up hating it.

monkeychild
    Free Member

It’ll be this next (caution it’s a bit sweary) [video]http://youtu.be/3FKvhiTUQ0Q [/video]
    😉

ski
    Free Member

lemonysam
    Free Member

With that little clearance I’d have thought you could be struggling not to bottom out getting to the start of lots of the places I’d want to use it… The colour is truly amazing though.

bookwyse
    Free Member

I like it, but then again thisd is my mate , Bob’s, CF:

scaredypants

batfink
    Free Member

just sayin…..

allthepies
    Free Member

The “drug dealer goes camping” look 🙂

thegreatape
    Free Member

Vans are the only vehicles that look cool with the Max Power/crashed into Halfords look, as it shows the owner has a great sense of humour 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

Well, it’s better than a RR Evoque.

🙂

Euro
    Free Member

Your’re riding with the big dawgs now

andyl
    Free Member

Immediate thoughts were this:

Then it got worse:

Then hit rock bottom:

It’s pearlescent paint, so looks better in the sun – the graphics will be coming off if I have it…

[url=https://flic.kr/p/oEWYqJ]600-3[/url] by davetheblade, on Flickr

marcus
    Free Member

A white one would be faster. More seriously, I’lld be concerned about the colour limiting the re-sale potential in 2/3 years ?

33tango

Beauty is very much in the eye of the beholder.

I couldn’t drive it – my Wife would kill me if I pulled up to the house with it.

chakaping
    Free Member

You’ve GOT to get that Mustang to park next to it on the drive.

😆

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘So, I've almost bought it….’ is closed to new replies.