Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 227 total)
  • So erm got in a fight today….
  • fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

Long story short….

Mate shoulder barges me and i end up knocking into this lad in yr10
    He shouts at me ‘tw2t’ and i ignore him, next thing I know he’s strangling me from behind and punching me in the ribs.

I turn round and left hook him in the face and he gets floored n starts crying.

Then as we sit in our classroom he starts attacking the door with a chair trying to smash the fire glass.
    He is trying to get into a room full of yr13/14 sports students who are like a clan and he wants to try and kick the shit outa me, i guess its best for him we closed the door…..

He then tries finding me at lunch and trying to get me into a fight and fails as he gets told to move on by the p.e staff aware of wat happened last lesson.

I got sent home early for my own safety lol! How should I respond tomorrow?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Kick 7 bells out of him if he starts on you, it’s the only way to deal with people like that, sadly.

Hope you’re OK?

philconsequence
    Free Member

report it as a crime to the police :mrgreen:

Tim
    Free Member

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

If it had been any one else in the class he woulda been up a n e by now….

I’m fine and laughed it off with the teachers after lunch after what we’d all said, a few of them woulda liked me to fight him full on as they said he’s got it coming.

It was my none puncher that hit him to so he got off lucky with the blow to the face?

Aparently he is gonna set his lads on me and his cousin, and I have full support off the school and p.e staff depsite being a sixthformer and over 18.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

depsite being a sixthformer and over 18.

*Wanders off muttering angrily about the terrible levels of English language education these days……*

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I think you have the right attitude (i.e. try and avoid violence) but sometimes these eejits just don’t know when to stop…. 😕

crispo
    Free Member

What age is year 14??

geetee1972
    Free Member

Are you a teacher at this school or a student? 😯

Torminalis
    Free Member

I left school after the 5th year so year 14 must be about 24ish?

Put ’em to work I say!

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

year 14 is 18/19

I hate fighting but have to say what a rush after I decked him thinking I sorted it till he tried taking out a door with a chair …

I am a student and work!

My app has just gone in for navy anyway so proper work soon

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

So, you’re 18 and you’ve smacked a little 14 year old lad?

Sounds to me like he done you anyway, if you had to be sent home. Ha ha!

Tomorrow you’re gonna get your head flushed down the bogs.

And he’s gonna rob you of your dinner money.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

At least you’ll be getting away from all that nasty fighting once you’ve joined the military. LOL!!!111

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Sad as it is, i don’t think there can be a non aggressive solution to this, as it seems that he is hell bent on a confrontation with you, unless someone else annoys him more before he has a chance to have it out with you, and then his attention will be transferred to that person and away from you. The other option is to just get it over and done with, what is the age difference between you, see if the school or local club would allow a proper boxing match between you two, if it is going to happen then try and do it fairly and organised, less chance of assistance from one of his mates.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Elfin +1

Did he get you in a headlock?

leggyblonde
    Free Member

Elfin +2

meehaja
    Free Member

pwned.

crispo
    Free Member

Ron jeremy – I dont know how many 14 year olds are fully familiarised witht he Queensberry Rules! 😆

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

LOL!

You’re getting beat down by a wee kid!

Best news I’ve had in ages. Sorry to hear about that!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

You’re getting beat down by a wee kid!

Actually, he’s not, if you read the OP…. 🙂

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

I’m the one that floored him…..

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah but then you went and locked yourself in a classroom, and they had to send you home for your safety.

So, even though you punched him, the fact that he’s only a little kid means he done you.

Sorry, that’s just how it is. Isn’t it, people? I don’t make the rules you know.

He’s going to give you a Chinese Burn tomorrow. And spit in your dinner.

I once chased an older lad through the school, with a pool cue, cos he nicked me last ciggy off me. Bastid. I would’ve done him if I’d caught him, but the teachers got me and took the cue away and I had to sit in the medical room for the rest of the day. 🙁

curlie467
    Free Member

No way fourcross, you is well getting twotted tomorrow, by a little boy!

thegreatape
    Free Member

Delete him on facebook and send him a series of text messages that are both threatening yet utterly incoherent. (Remember not to use any vowels). That’ll show him. I think you can also form a sort of gang on facebook for back up.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I had to sit in the medical room for the rest of the day.

They would have served society well had they never let you out.

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

the whole class sat down in a classroom waiting for the teacher, the door automatically locks anyway

julianwilson
    Free Member

thomthumb
    Free Member

be careful i hit someone (self defence) and the school called the cops. policy.

chakaping
    Free Member

Twenty-odd posts and no mention of Bombers yet?

Am I on the wrong website?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

It’s still self defence weather they call the cops or not!

avdave2

Mate shoulder barges me and i end up knocking into this lad in yr10
    He shouts at me ‘tw2t’ and i ignore him, next thing I know he’s strangling me from behind and punching me in the ribs.

An apology and checking he was ok might just have saved you a little trouble but it looks like you’ve come over all Gaddafi and launched your heavy weapons on the crowd. I reckon it’s dangling from a lamppost for the pair of you now. 🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No way fourcross, you is well getting twotted tomorrow, by a little boy!

😆

Proper lollage.

They would have served society well had they never let you out.

That’s not very kind, is it?

Quite hurtful in fact.

😥

Keva
    Free Member

I hate fighting but have to say what a rush after I decked him thinking I sorted it till he tried taking out a door with a chair …

really ? I never got rush out of decking anyone, I just felt sorry for them.

Kev

boxfish
    Free Member

Suddenly from the right, a sausage impaled on both knife and fork flies across the canteen…

thegreatape
    Free Member

Might be self defence weather where you are PP but how do you know what it’s like where he is?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Ah, sorry I just came in guns blazing pow pow pow, din’t really think about the situation.

You’s gonna getted slapped by his big bro’s later. It might even make the Isle Chronicle…

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Might be self defence weather where you are PP but how do you know what it’s like where he is?

Are you saying the OP is lying? 😕

In my book, punching someone who’s “strangling me from behind” is self defence.

chakaping
    Free Member

Suddenly from the right, a sausage impaled on both knife and fork flies across the canteen…

Finally an amusing response.

🙂

maxray
    Free Member

the door automatically locks anyway

Schools nowadays!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 227 total)

The topic ‘So erm got in a fight today….’ is closed to new replies.