Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • So Doc Martin then
  • aP
    Free Member

Back to form?

showerman
    Free Member

was watching another 48hrs have come on board for the last 1/2hr top form as usual feeling the coppers wanger in the public toilet classic

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Is that dark-haired lass still on it? She is lovely. I seen the real one in Regents Park once.

aP
    Free Member

Elf – you know the court order is still in place 🙄
    I know that the graun says that it should be put to sleep but it still makes me laugh.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No, no court order or anyfink, I never done nuffink.

aP
    Free Member

Are you whistling and looking amiable?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yes.

And quite innocent and chaste. 🙂

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Doc Martin??

Was you not watching the Queen’s Palaces on 1. You missed a treat!

Was she? or Wasnt she?

Those fellas watching this program will know what this question relates too.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Rosey – are you talking about queens palaces or doc Martin? Dr Dibbs may not have been … 😮

derek_starship
    Free Member

Fab as usual. Auntie Joan being dead means no more back scuttling scenes. Which is very good news. Nobody but Mr Clunes could play Dr Ellingham.

globalti
    Free Member

Wasn’t it Jeremy Clarkson who described Clunes as a “pudding-faced oaf”?

rOcKeTdOg

Who/what is Doc Martin? I guess it’s a TV programme? Am i really missing anything or is it the usual early evening mindless drivel that was par for the course the last time i looked?

derek_starship
    Free Member

And another very good reason to tune in….

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Sorry I meant the Queens Palaces’s

I guess you guys missed Miss Fiona Bruce poncing about in a pretty slinky dress

rOcKeTdOg

is Bruce the thin lady off the antiques programme? i thought she could do with a few decent pies myself

DezB
    Free Member

And another very good reason to tune in..

Surely, the only good reason?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Sorry I meant the Queens Palaces’s

I guess you guys missed Miss Fiona Bruce poncing about in a pretty slinky dress
    Well that sounds much more pleasant than the brief glimpse up Dr Dibbs’ skirt all the way to base camp (when she bent down to look at the bloke who had just fallen off the ladder).

😯 (and shudders)

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Who/what is Doc Martin? I guess it’s a TV programme? Am i really missing anything or is it the usual early evening mindless drivel that was par for the course the last time i looked?

Yeah, don’t worry your little self – it’s just vacuous crap, now move along.

althepal

Noticed that too.. Damn you attention to detail, damn you!!
    Thought dibbs was overplayed and trite but I suppose with Doc Martin you’re aiming at the lowest common denominator tho..
    Louisa Glasson tho… It helps doesn’t it!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Thought dibbs was overplayed and trite but I suppose with Doc Martin you’re aiming at the lowest common denominator tho.

Yeah – pretty much all the characters are caricatures of normal people – overplayed and overacted (Doc Martin himself, the Chemist, the fat bloke, the practice receptionist, the policeman etc) but I still think it is amusing and easy to watch telly. As said above, it is Martin Clunes that makes it though – and it was a character he played in the film ‘Saving Grace’ that the series’ were based on.

althepal

Oh aye, agree with all the above. Cracking recollection there sir!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘So Doc Martin then’ is closed to new replies.