Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Snow or Condition report for CANNOCK
  • adi66
    Free Member

Anyone been over today or live near by?

Planning a little 10k run and then couple of loops of the trail tomorrow, whats it like?

Cheers.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Supposed to be upto 10cm of snow tonight.

adi66
    Free Member

Snow… yeah that’s what the weather reports say I’m trying to work out if its coming / at Cannock yet ?

tazzymtb

just in form a night ride on the chase, sloppy with bits of black ice and sleeting.

phiiiiil

Earlier it was just wet and manky; it’s actually stopped raining now. If it’s going to snow it hasn’t started yet…

motox2k
    Free Member

i can give you update about 8:30 tomorrow if thats any good?

adi66
    Free Member

motor2k

Cheers that would be AMAZIN! 🙂

adi66
    Free Member

Tazzy – Much black Ice ? Enough to crack out the Ice Spike Tyres ? or would a good old set of Hi Rollers do ?

Phiiiil – Usual Cannock then… grinding paste! lol

phiiiiil

I went flying on the overflow car park at birches valley this morning; it was totally covered in lumpy ice, my wheels were going sideways more than they were forwards! Bonkers it was, and I bet it’s worse now… 🙂

dazz
    Free Member

I went flying on the overflow car park at birches valley this morning; it was totally covered in lumpy ice, my wheels were going sideways more than they were forwards! Bonkers it was, and I bet it’s worse now…

sounds like me yesterday in Sutton park, I’d like to thank the lads I overtook on my arse for not laughing at me…………………… at least until I was out of earshot 😳

adi66
    Free Member

… Did it snow ? (he says excitedly) 🙂

snakebite
    Free Member

we were riding til late last night, it was just a bit of frozen drizzle stuff, nowt to shout about. it has however rained early this morning and instantly frozen, roads and paths are treacherous. If you are venturing out, go full Dog Soldier stylee, pads etc, you will come off. 🙂

motox2k
    Free Member

-4 in the car this morning, light sprinkle of snow last night, roads are clear.

scruff
    Free Member

This morning was way sketchier than last night, had one off last night and 3 very near misses this morning.

snakebite
    Free Member

one off cos youm too fat to ride over ice….Cee lo

I_Ache
    Free Member

dazz – Member

sounds like me yesterday in Sutton park, I’d like to thank the lads I overtook on my arse for not laughing at me…………………… at least until I was out of earshot

dazz do you ride in the park often, I was going to go out there last night but the wine was too tempting. Hoping for a slippy hour this evening.

Oh and the lack of snow was severely disappointing! 🙁

powerofqman
    Free Member

Is there any further update on the conditions over there today? We are going over there tomorrow morning! Wise?

flip
    Free Member

I live in Cannock, it’s VERY cold and frosty, no snow, only what is still lying from a few days ago.

Just had the most amazing sunrise behind my house 8)

Right off to Worcester bike jumble now 😉

rOcKeTdOg

Worcs bike jumble? Where’s the venue?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Snow or Condition report for CANNOCK’ is closed to new replies.