• This topic has 90 replies, 50 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • slept with the ex,
  • hora
    Free Member

Not my saying BD- its a bit bitter as well. ..but I've noticed a few girls like this.

HTTP404
    Free Member

mtbfix

After a grumpy day this thread has cheered me up no end. Usual STW lack of helpfulness but amusing nonetheless.

nbt

I'm *so* hoping that Hora and his missus have a little girl, it's going to drive him insane knowing what the boys will be thinking of her when she grows up. I'm talking baseball bats, shotguns, knives, the works.

davidrussell
    Free Member

aye, then he'll also be safe in the knowledge that in 11 years time he'll get a spot on trisha as the youngest grandad in the area 🙂

hora
    Free Member

nbt, keep up 🙄 its a boy! (yes we have already covered the gay-aspect).

I am still worried though. I spent most of my early years in A&E from falling off a coal shed, out of a tree, off a bike, down stairs, shot by an air rifle, having a dried pea removed from my nose…christ.

hora
    Free Member

Half of STW wouldnt know what to do if they were alone with a female let alone in bed with one 😉

sv

Half of STW wouldnt know what to do if they were alone with a female

Discuss IT support or SSC and the TangoBravoGate incident probably 😉

hora
    Free Member

[joke]Saying that. If you put a female and another male in the same room as me I wouldnt be able to articulate or facilitate a conversation. I'd ask the bloke if he fancied a pint and kinda stare at the female[/joke]

flippinheckler
    Free Member

How many of you lot would shag the ex given the opportunity, I bet the majority of you would like to revisit an old flame for a bit of rumpy pumpy…theres a couple of my ex's I would like to…and one of them is a best friend of my new neighbor whos moved in over the road, shes still fit as ****.

hora
    Free Member

[list]flippinheckler I'd like to say yes. [dream]My ex was a Tia Carrera lookalike. Stunning, tall and slender. I ended it, we both ended up in London (her a nurse). She contacted me- met up in Hampstead for drinks. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the forehead and said goodbye (hardest thing I have ever done) 🙁 , went straight home and told my gf.[/dream]

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘slept with the ex,’ is closed to new replies.