Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • SingletrAction Dig Day – July 4th
  • mark_b
    Free Member

If taking part in the Singletrack Weekender isn't your cup of tea, and you aren't riding in the mtb marathon being run out of Kilnsey, why not come along to this months Stainburn Dig Day.

For everyone that comes and helps we have some freebies to hand out thanks to our friends at Squirt Lubes and Zyro.

And every member who digs and signs in gets another ticket entry into the 'Dig for a Pig' prize draw, where one lucky trailbuilder will win a Ragley Blue Pig frame thanks to Ragley Bikes.

More information about the volunteer trailbuilding that Singletraction does can be found on our website along with details of membership, so even if you can't make a digday you'll still be contributing to the trails you ride. Plus membership means you benefit from great sponsor discounts.

We'll also be bringing our all new EZ-up to the Singletrack Weekender so come along and have a chat about the work we do.

Karinofnine

I'd like to help on a dig day but you're too far away. I'm in Surrey.

taka
    Free Member

me and my brother could probably come and do it
    cheers
    tom and george

mark_b
    Free Member

I'd like to help on a dig day but you're too far away

You can still become a member – all welcome – you don't even have to be a Yorkshire person to join (i'm certainly not 8) ).

mark_b
    Free Member

Cheers Tom (and George).

Remember folks, the more digging gets done the more trails we have to ride so feel free to pitch in for an hour or two (or longer…).

tomdebruin
    Free Member

and then they'll be all nice and ready for when my hip is healed 🙂

mark_b
    Free Member

Good to hear from you Tom and surprised you aren't back on your hip – seems to be a while now since it broke.

If you are able feel free to hobble 😕 over to the SingletrAction EZ-up this weekend and say hello – will be a few folks there that you know.

mark_b
    Free Member

We (the SingletrAction collective mind) have decided to call it a 'Trailbuilding day' – which means everything from shovelling hardcore to chatting over cups of tea to getting to play with our fine selection of tools and toys.

Fun for all – perhaps we'll see you there !

igm

Grassington / Kilnsey this weekend – and I just (finally) joined last month.

I shall now wander off and feel guilty.

mark_b
    Free Member

If taking part in the Singletrack Weekender isn't your cup of tea, and you aren't riding in the mtb marathon being run out of Kilnsey, why not come along to this months Stainburn Dig Day.

No worries – thanks for joining and there'll be plenty more opportunities to get your hands dirty in the future 8)

taka
    Free Member

sorry people me and George couldn't make it packing came first instead 😥

Tom

Mugboo

See Mark i knew you would do a beter job of this than me!

George its time you made Tom get out of bed earler! Where are you guys going? Chilli snowboarding or Alps biking?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘SingletrAction Dig Day – July 4th’ is closed to new replies.