Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • single speed / bmx chain no chain breaker needed just an allen key
  • Cheezpleez

Those boys at vital bmx are very excitable. Seems like a reasonable idea

cookeaa

Hmmmm, Can’t help wondering just how easily the link bolt would work loose I mean its going to get lots of shear loading and a fair bit of torque as it rolls on and off of sprockets/rings…

In fact thinking about it Current tool free split links like are actually a more graceful and probably cheaper solution…

Think I’ll let the early adopters trial that one…

unovolo
    Free Member

OH MY GOD!! kids here it is 2012 bmx technology at its sickest!!!! take a good hard look at this mofo! serious serious game changer in the world of chains right here!!!!

WTF are they on, calm down dear its only a chain.

Cant see what the problem is with carrying a small chain breaker.

bruders338
    Free Member

would this not make the chain more expensive? to the point it would be cheaper to carry a chain tool and stick to what we know works well

richen987
    Free Member

sundaybmxRR
    12/28/2012 8:17 PM
    I’m into this and hard

amazing!

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

sickening

It is. An allen key chain. Sick…

In other news, theres something called a chain splitter which is actually very, very good and works using the best power known to man kind. Brute. Force.

coopersport1
    Free Member

And then when you’ve applied to much loctite or the pin has seized in you end up rounding it off before going to buy a chain splitter to get your chain off

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘single speed / bmx chain no chain breaker needed just an allen key’ is closed to new replies.