Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • simonrali
  • polarisandy
    Free Member

you cured me of my STW addiction and intensified my flickr addiction…

My wife says DAMN YOU MAN…..

🙂

rOcKeTdOg

who?

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Yeah – me too.

And that Johnclimber fella – he's just as bad!

I keep refreshing the "January Comp" page waiting in vain for a vote… 🙁

polarisandy
    Free Member

rallllllli

just to make up for the missed one.

what "jan comp" page?
    Back to flickr i think

simonralli2
    Free Member

Glad to be of assistance. You wait till you have sat through a few more monthly competitions. I had to get an ex of mine to get in and vote for one of my pics in order to win, finally in September I think it was.

Second year in and still no sign of a Mrs Ralli so maybe think yourself lucky there. You could also do a RocketDog and get her in a few "interesting" snaps too 😀

rOcKeTdOg

that was my mum!

simonralli2
    Free Member

Oh and if anyone wants to see the thread causing all the fuss, which also has some of the very best pics of january, have a look here:
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/onephotoeveryday/discuss/72157623320380572/

Rocketdog – ah! err…… even that shot bewteen her legs with you having a beer?

rOcKeTdOg

thats was last year, i thought we were talking 2010, i meant the suspender one 😉

simonralli2
    Free Member

Oh and stuartiec I was going to do a plug for your 365 set but you dont seem to have one – all your pics are distributed in other sets.

I strongly recommend people do a 365 set so they have something to look back on in a year's time!

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Thanks Simon,

It's here

simonralli2
    Free Member

Ah I see why i missed it. On my flickr I have sets listed down the right but you have collections. I didnt know you could do that. Drrrr.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘simonrali’ is closed to new replies.