Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Shutt VR
  • scratch
    Free Member

Seems to get great reviews, is it British made?
    Any users care to comment?

My DHB shorts could do with replacing, I’ve had the stitching go on the pad on 3 pairs of Merstons, all seen good use but fancying something different this time round.

JonM
    Free Member

British made, based in Ilkley. Very impressed with the quality of their stuff and their customer service. I’ve bought a couple of pairs of their Standard bib shorts; great value.

workhard
    Free Member

superb small company making great products in the north of England. I’ve got a draw full of their stuff, and their warranty and customer service is second to none.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    scratch
    Free Member

Thanks! Was starting to look towards Assos/Rapha again, I get some good mileage in on the commute but I’ll never be able to justify the cost of a pair of Mille’s.

The fact it’s British made’s swung it, orders on the way.

warton
    Free Member

Hmm,
    I got a classic top, in black and white and to be honest I was unimpressed. one tab of velcro on the outer middle pocket, nothing on the inside, I assumed the velcro was for fastening the middle pocket, and they had forgotten to sew on the inner tab. emailed them twice, nothing back. then I washed it in the same wash as a rapha sportswool top and a ground effect merino baselayer and it shrank quite badly (the other stuff was fine). didn’t bother emailing, or indeed buying anything off them again. disappointing.

warton
    Free Member

scratch if you want bibbies dhb is unbeatable for price and quality IMO

scratch
    Free Member

Kind of suprised to hear that Warton, searched a load of threads on Bike Radar, any problems seemed to have been sorted pretty sharpish.

I don’t mind DHB, I’ve had 2 pairs of Earnleys and 3 Merstons, the pads come unstiched on all and has always been the first fault, I had to send one pair back before wearing as they’d stitched straight through the center of the pad! Did 800 miles through Jan and fancied treating myself to something ‘better’ tbh.

warton
    Free Member

Fair enough mate, I did get the jersey when they were just starting out, so they may of been overwhelmed by the response… I might give them another go

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Shutt VR’ is closed to new replies.