Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 334 total)
  • Show us your……………………… Missus – or Fella!
  • Expat
    Free Member

Is she any good on a bike? i like a dirty girl 😉

mushrooms
    Free Member

fat bird alert 😀

konabunny
    Free Member

“dragged to Britney next month, though we are seeing take that as well which i’m chuffed with. Audience = 5 men, 25000 females. Oh yeah”

LOL – you’re in for a shock. More like 10,000 14 year old screaming girls, 5,000 non-plussed drink-driving parents, 8,000 happy campers and 2,000 grown up women with poor taste in music. And you.

(I say this as someone that went to the legendarily awful Britney Hotel tour. I’ll leave it up to you to guess which category I fell into).

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    BlingBling
    Free Member

oldgrump08
    Free Member

blingbling – you’ve already made Mrs Grump’s and my day!!! Yeah, I know it doesn’t take much. And no, I have no pictures to share with you lot.

hora
    Free Member

BlingBling beat me to it!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Is it just me or is she, well, just a tinsy winsy little bit boyish?

Sorry fella – but I am not in her fan club. And I won’t post pictures of my wife as I respect her privacy too much 😐

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Not really, I like cock.

Priceless. 🙂

BigDummy
    Free Member

Me, and my “gurning real doll” on the “spazz-chariot”. 🙂

FWIW (which is SFA), I think raddogair’s girlfriend is lovely looking. I am slightly surprised to learn that he is not rich, and am forced to conclude that he must have a massive cock and/or a particularly admirable personality. 🙂

hora
    Free Member

I wouldnt post a pic of my missus on here partly due to sledging reasons but also I dont think she would like me to.

jimmy

blingbling… ha, yeah!

Houns

Mine at ‘work’

tinker-belle
    Free Member

I think you’re all very brave men! I would kill my other half if I found him posting pictures of me on a forum .

That said you do all have a good looking bunch of girlies, it must be the mtb pull factor 😉

coffeeking
    Free Member

Sorry, I’m with M_F on this one, serious boat non-floating (sinking?) as she’s a bit too boyish (previous page).

convert

No, she’s fit – ignore them! To be fair you are not that rough yourself – in a Matt Dawson kind of way, so she could have done worse!

And if you have photos of yourself taken like that and send them out to agencies you are not going to be a prude.

hora
    Free Member

houns, you can tell shes a looker. Nice/subtle choice of pic. 8)

flange
    Free Member

Theres one of mine about somewhere eating some melon….I’m sure Dan has it still

mrsflash
    Free Member

She does exist then houns! 😉

hora
    Free Member

She does exist then houns!

Or it could be like the stunning Japanese girl that I photographed whilst walking around Casa Batllo (barcelona) 😉

woody2000

Here’s me and mine – I’m the ugly one on the right 😆

Houns

Oh she does indeed, i even managed to get her along to SITS last year for a few hours

coffeeking
    Free Member

Are you sure thats not raddogairs other half?

woody2000

Busted 😀

Tracey

Only have a few pics of Kevin, he hates having his photo taken

Tracey

bomberman
    Free Member

nice one raddogair she’s a hottie! i’ve saved those pics to my “special” folder and will probably have a w*nk over them later!

radoggair
    Free Member

martinxyz – Member
    ffs, did you ask her if you could do this? i`d freak.”she wants to be a nurse now”

nope, she “wants to be single now” lol.

Dude, these pictures are also on her bebo, her facebook, my facebook and my photo page for the world to see, and judging by the views alot of people have seen them. There tasteful pics for a start, there nothing which i nor she is embarrased about and its nothing that i dont see down the local health club everyday. For the others, i’m not asking you whether she’s your type, in the same way i dont comment if your wife is my type. She’s my other half, we’ve been together for ages and we’re happy.
    Also, this summer, she’s agreed to try mountain biking…..oh yeah!!

jimmy

Also, this summer, she’s agreed to try mountain biking…..oh yeah!!

good, maybe she’ll slow you down a touch. Unless she’s annoyingly good at it.

turboferret

Me and mine*

*might not be me on the left 🙂

Cheers, Rich

AB
    Free Member

“For the others, i’m not asking you whether she’s your type, in the same way i dont comment if your wife is my type. She’s my other half, we’ve been together for ages and we’re happy.”

Good on you.

charlierevell
    Free Member

Hoooooooooooofffff!

roper
    Free Member

I know I will probably regret posting this.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

shoefiti – Member
    Following Rogerthecats thread on how Big fat ugly men bag hotties

What, when, where, never did!!! 😯

Rogerthecats observation

Not mine, didn’t, not me.

Raddogair – ignore them, envy is a terrible thing – as the song goes “love the one you’re with”, cos if you are ugly as me it may be the only one you get!!

rs
    Free Member

ok radoggair, i’ve got to ask, did you get a 2 for 1 on the haircuts?

jojoA1
    Free Member

Raddogair has what every woman wants.

The ability to make a girl laugh and is sh*t hot on a bike. So I would 😉

If I had a body like his Mrs, I’d plaster pics of myself all over the internet….. actually, come to think of it, I don’t have a body like his mrs and I’ve still plastered pics of myself all over the internet.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Chuckles at Jojo. 🙂

rs
    Free Member

jojo, would you not take the clippers to his barnet though?

househusband
    Free Member

Mrs hh, on Kenco:

househusband
    Free Member

Second Jojo’s comments on Raddogair. I’m not gay but I would; he’s very funny, great on a bike and very happy to help a struggling mountain biker up the most trudgiest of hills.

jojoA1
    Free Member

rs – Member
    jojo, would you not take the clippers to his barnet though?

Nah, just the clippers to his ears.

radoggair
    Free Member

the ears….. the camera puts inches on them, trouble is must of had at least 5 camera’s on them. Sign of intelligence my mum says 😀

jojoA1 – Member
    Raddogair has what every woman wants.

The ability to make a girl laugh and is sh*t hot on a bike. So I would

Jojo, this is noted so maybe next time if you have an accident i’m good at first aid and can do mouth to mouth :wink:(right back at ya)

househusband – Member
    Second Jojo’s comments on Raddogair. I’m not gay but I would; he’s very funny, great on a bike and very happy to help a struggling mountain biker up the most trudgiest of hills.

and may i say your a fine specimen of a fella yourself, maybe i wasn’t just helping you up the hill but maybe checking you out myself, if you know what i mean 😉 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 334 total)

The topic ‘Show us your……………………… Missus – or Fella!’ is closed to new replies.