Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)
  • Show us yer gundogs!
  • cinnamon_girl

Still hankering after another one, particularly after having made friends with some flat-coats today 🙁

Not practical for me to have a dog at the moment so some pics would be nice, but only of gundogs!

5thElefant
    Free Member

How about an HPR…

ton

is a labby a gundog.

she is a stunner tho……..

carbon337
    Free Member

They tend to be err ……. enthusiastic about what they do is fair to say.

He got ran over 8 weeks ago though so slowly getting better after 2 ops on his spine and a £3k bill

cinnamon_girl

Hey, pointers are gundogs! He looks nice but no coat for him?

cinnamon_girl

Of course labs are gundogs! ton – he is really cute, have soft spot for labs 8)

carbon – is he on the lead? Stunning scenery, where is it? Poor thing, hopes he makes a complete recovery.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Hey, pointers are gundogs! He looks nice but no coat for him?

They certainly are. He's fine in the cold as long as he doesn't get wet, and he has the sense not to.

bruneep

Gunfox?

singlecrack
    Free Member

only 6 months old here
    he's now 11 months and has even more energy 😆

cinnamon_girl

Hey – be thankful I didn't ask for pics of working gundogs! That would have really rattled the PC Brigade on here 😉

ton

cg, he is a she……molly 😀

cinnamon_girl

Sorry ton! Folk used to confuse my dog due to her "actions" sometimes 😳

onandon
    Free Member

[img]http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/images/redneck_hunting_dog.jpg[/img][img]http://flisk.theclan.com.au/dump/gun_dog.jpg[/img]

SORRY !!!

carbon337
    Free Member

Its on the loch at Aviemore on the road to the ski place. Yes he was on the lead as we spent hours trying to get him out before this. He just runs and jumps into all water repeatedly.

He is now walking on all 4 legs, slowly though which is heartbreaking considering he was nuts before hand. I cried like a baby as we rushed him to vets – we got asked whether we wanted him put to sleep or give him a chance. He has had 3 homes before us so I wasn't gona give up on him like everyone else had, thank god for insurance.

singlecrack
    Free Member

Why does my image keep disapearing ??

alexonabike

Great looking dogs.

I, like you CG, would love a dog but cannot justify one at the moment. I have never owned a dog before, or been around them when I was growing up but one day I will be the best master a dog could want.

Fingers crossed for stability some time in the future.

singlecrack
    Free Member

no …..gone again 😕

joolsburger
    Free Member

She looks considerably more clever than she is in this photo!!

AndyRT
    Free Member

1st Day Home:

And Now, well in the summer in Scotland:

cinnamon_girl

I want I want I want!!!

singlecrack
    Free Member

aaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg

soops
    Free Member

Only had him 3 months, he is a rescue from somebodies back yard.
    He is a quick learner and a handful!

Ambrose

Me too.

Willow is a Welsh Collie X Beagle. Runs all day. And now with added sheep ignoring upgrade 🙂

And she is just the BESTEST!!

DezB
    Free Member

Oh, alright then. Pics from this weekend

goon
    Free Member

Great pics! I have to remain on topic though, so can't join in with pics of my incredible lurcher Ted. Bugger…..

Lionheart
    Free Member

Max and Rez -Gun dogs

Lionheart
    Free Member

top pics of the Viz in the snow,- nice looking mutt

smudge
    Free Member

chilli
    Free Member

MY BALL!

hodge

yetiguy
    Free Member

Did someone say Flatcoats?

Heres "Charlie" who loves going biking with me.

PePPeR

Here's Louis, he's sitting at home at the moment due to having his other elbow pinned, so he's now missing nearly all of the shooting season.

He's a typical Spaniel like cabon337's above, the slightest sign of water and he's in there.

We adopted him when he was 9 months old the previous owners had said he was too much trouble and was interrupting their lives too much?

We've had him for nearly 12 months now and he's fine, yes he can be a pain but he's nothing like as bad as we were expecting and as he's grown up he's settling down really well.

Drac

Ace!

We lost our lab a few weeks back, she was a cracking dog a good little working dog, a biking dog and an amazing pet with the kids. She'll be missed.

carlphillips
    Free Member

lionheart i've met your dogs up in haldon a year or so ago, cracking dogs i must say.

ive a choccy lab we've had from around 6months ago, he's nearly 4yrs old now and really nice to have around, the kids adore him.

Stoner
    Free Member

Meet Bracken and Widget.
    Two working Field Spaniels.

The late Charleston "Charlie" Pickle
    (only got him a few months through training before he was diagnosed as being epileptic which was a shame)

And the late but totally awesome beating dog, Nickel with his Mrs Copper c.1989. My first working Springer and he was legendary. Sadly missed.

And just for Gus: Bracken and me out beating 😉

mcboo
    Free Member

Do Beagles count? The adorable Liffey and friends….

edit:mmmmm not linking to flickr……

noteeth
    Free Member

Poppy.

Daft as a daft thing.

hainey
    Free Member

Whats the best way to get into shooting? Have been looking at it for a while, have a gundog bred lab ready to go but an owner who never gets time!!! Should i just look for my local club?

oldgit
    Free Member

@hainey
    Have a word at local tackle or gunsmiths, voulenteer to do some beating etc. Then you should get on a beaters day, then take it from there.

oldgit
    Free Member

Toby, he's a bit old now, but still mental

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Show us yer gundogs!’ is closed to new replies.