Viewing 19 posts - 81 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • Show us ONE Photo from the weekend thread
  • blue_mountain_goat
    Free Member

BMG – I saw you riding at that Brass Monkeys race, you'll probably get up Cader quicker than I did!

Possibly, you can climb quite quick on a MUni. I think it likely you would be quicker on the way down however! 😀

wonnyj
    Free Member

Me in a friends garden just minutes from the pub at Abergorlech/Brechfa. I'm a bit of a gurner.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Some kid stuck in a tree on the Mendips

DrT
    Free Member

Ah Chapaking, you were the guys we were playing leap-frog with on the way up. I was on the blue Titus Motolite. The Cadair Idris descent was fantastic!

chakaping
    Free Member

Hello there, nice to chat with you guys. I was the one moaning about my heavy bike, but I was still glad I'd taken it for the ride back down.

The first third of that descent was amazing, and the rest was pretty good too. Did you guys get many flats? We just had two.

DrT
    Free Member

We didnt get any flats on the way down (we used up our allocation on Snowdon in the morning), but I managed to snap my mech hangar/snap the rear mech and rip a cable stop out of the frame, didnt stop me enjoying the rest of the descent though 🙂

99percentchimp
    Free Member

chakaping
    Free Member

DrT – You didn't say you'd already polished off Snowdon. That's a hell of a double whammy!

forgotmename
    Free Member

Tracey and stumpy, me and my buddies call that climb, lactic slabs, an appropriate name i think.

wheelz
    Free Member

Mourne Mountains, Northern Ireland

sputnik
    Free Member

JamesH
    Free Member

To Continue a fruit theme

sputnik
    Free Member

James, this could be start of a new genre of bike photography!

JamesH
    Free Member

lol, indeed! I guess the next step is an Orange 😀

crispybacon
    Free Member

The Gap on Saturday 😆

nbt

Practising in the local park 🙂

Curly68
    Free Member

One from Monday at Cannock. Had a great day and nice weather.

Potdog
    Free Member

Almost the weekend. Found a new section of singletrack yesterday. Huge grins all round 😀

Sorry, I know the thread said ONE, but couldn't resist. I can't wait to get back and ride it again!

Viewing 19 posts - 81 through 99 (of 99 total)

The topic ‘Show us ONE Photo from the weekend thread’ is closed to new replies.