Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Show me your Specialized Enduro external dropper routing
  • wenanwhere
    Free Member

Hi folks. Ca anyone who has an Enduro with external dropper post routing show me a pic to help set mine up. I have a seat clamp with a guide built on but that just seems to make the cable curl directly under the seat

Tracey

What year Enduro.

wenanwhere
    Free Member

Tracey

Our 2015 Enduros are internal routed however you can run an external through the top of the top tube and exit it above the shock just like the earlier Stumpjumpers

All ours except one use the quick release guide and that uses the non quick release dropper guide, don’t have a problem with any of them

Hope this helps

chakaping
    Free Member

You can buy stick-on cable guides.

STATO
    Free Member

I think the issue is wenanwhere is using a reverb (which he should have clarified! 😉 ) so the hose is more flexible than the specialized dropper, meaning it bends and bows out rather than slide through the cable guide.

wenanwhere
    Free Member

Yes it doesn’t slide through the cable guide and has become a bit bent as a result

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Different bike but I’ve used a cable tie on the qr to create a loose enough loop for the cable to move through

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Show me your Specialized Enduro external dropper routing’ is closed to new replies.