Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Show me your old number boards….
  • stratobiker
    Free Member

I was having a bit of a tidy up. Do you collect your old race numbers or bin them? Here’s some of my old race number boards. There’s numbers there dating back to 1989! There’s a Malvern Hills Classic from 1992, a couple of Roc d’Azurs, a man V horse, and a few other gems. I must have spent a fortune on entries. That’s not all of them!

The full size version, in case you want to verify is here.

Lets see yours…

Stoner
    Free Member

And i’ve placed in every single one of them 😉

mamadirt
    Free Member

I have one of those MBR/Trek Malverns ones – in fact found it yesterday when having a tidy up so put it on my kitchen wall. Mine was No 3632 – second in the Ladies race iirc 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    flow
    Free Member

Stoner, you collect beer mats?

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

Had all the ones from the MM and Sits I did till I moved then binned them all.

clunker

Bloody hell I used to work for ECCE helmets, what race was that from? Cannock or Trentham?

Stoner
    Free Member

Stoner, you collect beer mats?

nah. theyre the pump badges from my old local (CAMRA pub of the year 2007. 8 guest ales on at any one time. They got through a lot!)

robnorthcott
    Free Member

I tend to shove mine on the garage wall wedged behind convenient things like the tool board. Here are the ones that haven’t fallen behind anything yet! Nothing like as impressive a collection as the OP.

Race Number Boards by Rob Northcott, on Flickr

stratobiker
    Free Member

@rob, …I tend to shove mine on the garage wall wedged behind convenient things…

Me too!!!

That’s the start of a nice collection you got goin’ there.

SB

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Show me your old number boards….’ is closed to new replies.