Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Show me your Mondrakers
  • RealMan
    Free Member

Thinking about buying one, anyone else already got one?

ahwiles
    Free Member

yes, it’s ace!

me and my prayer.

(+ my mate Rob)

RealMan
    Free Member

Judging from the amount of replies, Mondraker is the new niche brand then? Good thing I’m thinking of getting one with one gear and funny sized wheels..

Nice picture btw.

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

nice where is this mate?

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

I like that pic, makes me feel better about having done it. i did it and bottomed out my totem forks!
    chris_mbuk – chatel bike park near morzine.

wheelz
    Free Member

I’m going to Morzine this summer. I won’t be doing that!

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

We had 12 of them last summer. Great bikes. The prayer is a very capable bike for hooning about on – cheap as well.

The foxy is very quick. The Summum is long. and the Dune is my Missus favorite bike. she’s keeping it!

Drac

ahsf
    Free Member

i have had a 2008 mondraker kaiser DH bike for 2 yaers now an its very good bike. it has been through hell from 3 world cup DH tracks 40ft gap jump at chatel bike park an it took it all in its stride. i would recommend a mondraker you get alot of bike for the cash

wheelz that is small to what there is at chatel best grow yourself a pair ha ha.

deanfbm
    Free Member

There’s a couple of mondarkers in the shop i work in.

Very nice, the owner and his buddy both have one now.

wheelz
    Free Member

wheelz that is small to what there is at chatel best grow yourself a pair ha ha.

I can see a smaller drop in the background. I will have a go at that and work my way up. If all goes well I’ll be throwing myself off the one in the photo about ten years from now!

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Long, low & slack. It’s great 🙂

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Light in weight for what it is too.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Show me your Mondrakers’ is closed to new replies.