Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Show me your Gravity Enduro bikes
  • Conan257
    Free Member

Looking at racing next year, and cant find many builds list on the internets…

What are people riding? With some awesome pics and why yours is so great or poo!

DrP

Not ridden this incarnation, and still a few finishing touches, but the 2008 meta it replaces was the most fun and capable bike I’ve ridden…..

DrP

Northwind

Disclaimer- I’m not very good, at best this troubles the middle of the table.

Cotic Hemlock with coil lyriks… 120mm travel in the back, 160 up front, slackened off 2 degrees with a works headset. Pedals well, climbs OK, weighs in at 31 lbs. TBH all a gravity enduro bike is, is a good hard-working trail bike. I run light wheels and the lightest tyres I can trust though I had my 721s in it for the fort william endurance dh last year, not so much because I don’t trust the Rovals but because they were expensive!

Loads of people fancy 1×9 or 1×10 for enduro racing but I figure I’ve got to make it to the descents so I’ve stuck 2×9 to make the climbs easier. With the chain device fitted it doesn’t often drop the gears anyway. Adds a little weight is all.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Im planning on racing enduro next year as well – getting too old for XC!

Im building up a Nomad with 160mm Lyriks, 2×10, mix of xt & xtr, 2.4 Nobby Nic on the front & 2.25 Racing Ralph on the rear & a 2x MRP chain-guide, dropper post as well.

Should work… 😕

edit: even less sure about the rider!

edoverheels
    Free Member

P1000712 by eddie.jenkinson, on Flickr

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Show me your Gravity Enduro bikes’ is closed to new replies.