Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • Show me your BMX's or some cool ones.
  • King-ocelot
    Free Member

Wanted one for a while and building one this week/next week. Inspire me 🙂

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Mine, although it’s technically on the otherside of the globe to me right now…

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Nice 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

i’ve always wanted one but at my height i look silly on a 26″ so 20″ would be daft

this makes me really want one
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9XCKP9KN7A&feature=youtu.be[/video]

ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

I want one as my kids are into boarding and scooting, and I hate standing there like an idiot, but don’t know what to get!

jedi

look at wethepeople fit etc completes

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I’ve bought a felt off eBay for £20, the frame looks good as do the wheels, I plan on spraying these and the bars. I will replace everything else with bits off crc, whole thing should come in for less than £100.

toby1

Race or trick? For race pure are amazing looking bikes. Ted James bmx frames are also bloody incredible 🙂

hboycey
    Free Member

I used to ride bmx a few years back, wish I still had my kink for those odd days of playing around on one.

Sunday:

Then bought this kink frame off a friend:

ryderredman
    Free Member

I need one! But the longer frames rarely come up

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

yunki
    Free Member

When I was about 8 or 9 years old I spent a whole summer thinking about this bike and very little else (the exceptions being Michelle Lovering and cider)

qwerty
    Free Member

I set out to buy the cheapest full cromo complete i could and ended up with this for £270:

If you wanna see cool then await Rides forthcoming review/test of Ted James frame.

qwerty
    Free Member

Beardy, greasy, obsessed, framebuilder weilding fruit of his labours:

qwerty
    Free Member

The rocketman in action:
    [video]http://vimeo.com/74221112[/video]

I love this clip for the section 2:00 – 2:15, awesome!!!
    [video]http://vimeo.com/38913661[/video]

I cannae embed, if someone wants to do the honours.

qwerty
    Free Member

Oooooooooo – it seems i can!!!!! Enjoy the clips.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Cool 🙂

NormalMan

Ooowwwww! Threads like this so make me want a BMX but I’d know it would look SO midlife crisis!!

rp16v
    Free Member

Have my cruiser sat in the stand just awaiting some rims

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Normal Man – Member
    Ooowwwww! Threads like this so make me want a BMX but I’d know it would look SO midlife crisis!!
    POSTED 13 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

I’m 32, I don’t care anymore what I look like. Can’t wait till my new toys finished. Just buy one 🙂

matt_outandabout

Just arrived tonight in the OAB household. Much excitement! (the kids are also quite happy about it. 😉

NormalMan

King-ocelot – Member
    Normal Man – Member
    POSTED 13 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST
    I’m 32, I don’t care anymore what I look like. Can’t wait till my new toys finished. Just buy one

Ah! 32. I’d be cool with it. I’m 40 though! 😥

matt_outandabout

I am 40 in a few weeks. Hence the arrival of that baby above. 😉
    *ahem* its for the kids.

_tom_
    Free Member

This was mine and I wish I didn’t sell it despite me never riding really. Was an awesome spec and looked the tits.

I sold my Model C the other day as well so I feel like I’ve said goodbye to my childhood. I’ll probably end up building my dream bmx (barcode, trendkill or a deluxe) when I’ve got my house sorted out properly though.

I love bmx’s that look like this

NormalMan

matt_outandabout – Member
    I am 40 in a few weeks. Hence the arrival of that baby above.
    *ahem* its for the kids.

Don’t say that 😆

Already have another tab open, looking at possible BMX purchases!

My kids (both early teens) will disown me!!

rowlapa1974
    Free Member

Mag Burner just before I sold it

image by rowlapa, on Flickr

clunker

My ultra burner, sat in bits currently in the loft…..(pic is from the guy who did all the hard work restoring it)

[Img]http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l591/leebazza/ultraburnercNDY006.jpg[/img]

rhbrhb
    Free Member

Took this out for an hour today, was fun if not much of a spectacle for onlookers

(37 & 6ft3 btw)

Rickos
    Free Member

2013 rerun of the old classic. There was one of these in the window of Armstrongs bike shop in the ‘boro when I was a kid and I so lusted after it. Ended up with a Firebird Freestyler a couple of years later instead. Would still a love PK Ripper now…although they’ve sullied the name by making some ridiculous fixe ****t bike and calling it a PK Ripper more recently.

samuri
    Free Member

My cruiser. needs a lot of work on it but some time….

[url=https://flic.kr/p/nomjfi]Cruiser[/url] by Jon Wyatt, on Flickr

qwerty
    Free Member

The stock KMC half link chain snapped on mine today, 3rd run in at the skatepark, twatted both knees into top tube 🙁 hasty drive home & a rummage in the spares bin produced an old SS KMC510HX, so fitted that and had an hour of mini radness 🙂 My sons stock KMC chain also was found to have several links with breaks in, luckily his didn’t snap on him!

rp16v
    Free Member

Yay first cruiser photo of the thread lol some of u may like this re release http://cruiserrevolution.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/candy-chrome-skyway-frame-and-fork.jpg

Rickos I think that’s the big ripper your thinking off

hora
    Free Member

Tick. Need a cheapish lightish track one

rhbrhb
    Free Member

^ a mate might have a haro pro xl frame for sale still, if you want a build project? s.manc based

Northwind

I had a beautiful chromed Tange Hotheart stickered up for Scotia BMX, wish I had some pics 🙁 Long gone now.

bob_summers

How can a bmx need “a lot” of work?! 😀

Slight hijack. I’m looking for a bmx video on youtube, starring a gothic looking rider with skinny jeans. He hurts himself quite spectacularly jumping off roofs. Anyone know his name?

_tom_
    Free Member

^Sean Burns.

racefaceec90

i bought this bad boy last year 2012 wethepeople zodiac (despite not being able to do so much as wheelie e.t.c 😳

when i found i still couldn’t do so much as wheelie/bunnyhop e.t.c i traded it for a road bike.it was lovely though 🙁

unovolo
    Free Member

My restored Raleigh Burner, started out like this:

Stripped and looked like this:

And after a fair bit of time,money and effort:

pastcaring
    Free Member

Jimmy at his best.

http://vimeo.com/m/71419009

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Show me your BMX's or some cool ones.’ is closed to new replies.