Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Show me your BMX's or some cool ones.
  • Stevet1
    Free Member

I’m 40 next year, still riding a “kids bike” whenever I can. 2011 Standard trailboss.

_tom_
    Free Member

That’s a nice Trail Boss 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

How can a bmx need “a lot” of work?!

It’s a cruiser 😉
    I want to get it shot blasted and resprayed, stickered up. Some bits and pieces. It’ll take me ages.

xiphon
    Free Member

Dialled Bikes MX20 ‘Stay Strong’ (21.5″)
    Saints 170mm
    Renthal 44T chainring (silly light!)
    DX SPDs
    Alienation Skylark / Runway rims
    Redline Flight hubs
    Tioga powerblock 20×1.75 tyres
    Unknown big wide black bars
    XTR v-brake

robdob
    Free Member

I should never have sold this…. took me years to get just right…

WeThePeople Pony
    19″ Toptube and ultra short back end, used for flatland/street/ramp riding.
    Odyssey Milk Bars (more knee room for flatland), Thermal forks, Standard Industries flipped and shaved stem. Odyssey Monolever. DiaCompe Hombre Fiesta brakes (when they came out!). Primo Hemerroid saddle and post. Profile Racing cranks and racing spider with Tioga blue ring, front wheel G-Sport on Sun rim, rear is Static Freecoaster (with Standard industries heat treated axle and 11t Graveyard welded on drive cog, cutom tuned internals (by me!)). T1 dual metal rear pegs and Standard Hand Grenades (I think copies) on the front.

Cost me about £1300 BITD, sold it for about £400 IIRC, really really wish I could have it back…. 🙁

Stevet1
    Free Member

Nice!
    Incidentally if anyone works / lives near Preston I sometimes go to Preston BMX track at lunchtimes. If anyone wants to join me in a ‘too old for this really but lets give it a go’ session then give me a shout.

xiphon
    Free Member

Nice!
    Incidentally if anyone works / lives near Preston I sometimes go to Preston BMX track at lunchtimes. If anyone wants to join me in a ‘too old for this really but lets give it a go’ session then give me a shout.

I’m in Fulwood, and occasionally (although I’ve been too busy lately) ride at the London Road track 🙂

Fancy an evening ride some time?

Stevet1
    Free Member

Ah cheers xiphon, unfortunately though I live outside of Preston and can’t make it back in for an evening session. If you (or anyone) can make a lunchtime session then email me “Steve.Taylor3 AT lancashire.gov.uk”.

How do you like the track changes made last year?

Nobby

The last BMX I owned was much the same as this but with yellow Z-rims:

Probably the coolest bike I’ve ever owned.

mcnultycop

I accidentally bought a wethepeople last night for £33. Now to smuggle it into the shed.

loddrik
    Free Member

Why do modern BMX’s look so shite. PK Rippper, quadangle and Haro freestyler in white my all time faves. Hutch made some crackers too.

Oh and the Robinson Cruiser was also lovely.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

…cant decide what colour to spray mine

matt_outandabout

So our new toy had an outing tonight. Youngest OAB has taken a real shine to it – he was noticeably higher and higher and faster and further on it…yet to have take-off properly, but I reckon at the rate he is going it can only be a few weeks off…

Eldest still wanted the ‘comfort’ of his bike…

shredder
    Free Member

Me and my Torker – 280X 1984
    Wish I still had it.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I picked if up today 🙂 mechanically it’s ok but needs some TLC, it’s getting a full respray and rebuilding with new parts were needed. Jumped it, loved it. ALL THOSE HAVING A MIDLIFE CRISIS BUY ONE NOW. 🙂

noltae
    Free Member

25 years later still gutted I sold my Hutch Pro Racer – few bikes could ever compare – maybe a JMC Darrell Young – for something nice these days I’d. want something from Planet BMX – I’m thinking maybe a SkywayTA cruiser or a GHP cruiser – defo something pro XXL

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Show me your BMX's or some cool ones.’ is closed to new replies.