Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Show me ya Lapierres
  • chakaping
    Free Member

Entonox – Yes 120mm-150mm U-turn Rev Team w/maxle. Very nice fork.

If I were doing it again I'd get the Dual Air 140mm or 150mm though, I could easily live without the travel adjust and it's white – which would have looked so much better.

BA Nana – Cool. How you planning to spec it?

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Chakaping, I'm taking newish XT kit off existing bikes and I have some Fox 36 talas forks, so dropped to 130mm to keep the geometry similar. Wheels/Hubs will be DT Swiss or I'll keep them stock if there isn't much difference in weight. Brakes I'll keep stock, but maybe some XTs might get swapped. I like SDG Bel air saddles, but stem, seatpost, handlebars, I have no plans as yet. I want red frame, black everything else,the bit of silver with XT I can't do much about.

chakaping
    Free Member

Sounds good.

I put my 36 Talas on mine recently when I was heading up to Scotland and the Froggy was out of action. At 130mm it was good for singletrack, trail centres etc. and the 160mm setting was quite handy on steep bits. Too floppy otherwise though.

Rev back on now though and I think I'm happier with that at 140mm or 150mm.

If you've got XT brakes already I'd be tempted to put those on and flog the RXs new. I persevered with the RXs for a bit, but have resorted to my trusty old XTs now.

Look forward to seeing the pics.

DaveGti
    Free Member

Heres my weapon of choice. Absolutely love it, whether its on a DH run or clocking up the miles in the lakes everytime its awesome. 😀

Hero pose

just need coil shock and new rear mech and it'll be perfect.

scruzer
    Free Member

Next question to all you Lappy lovers… What's the options for Frame Only. That's what puts me off as they seem to be built up option only. Cheers

chakaping
    Free Member

Your Spicy carries those red rims off very well Dave, I like it.

Scruzer – I got my Zesty 214 on discount and sold off the bits I didn't want.

You could easily get the frame cost well under £1k that way.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Show me ya Lapierres’ is closed to new replies.