Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • show me ur munimulas
  • Dazzo1993
    Free Member

show me pictures of your kona muni mulas please

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Do they need to be in ancient Sumeria?

Dazzo1993
    Free Member

no

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Oh, OK. I just assumed you wanted to see some that were in Ur, which was, as we all know, in Sumeria.

Dazzo1993
    Free Member

gt any pics

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

gt any pics

But of course. Here's Hans Rey with one of his many GT frames.

mamadirt
    Free Member

So you bought it then? I'll only post mine if you promise not to laugh . . . OK? Loved it to bits and was gutted when the frame developed a worrying creak after a nasty fork and wheel-destroying crash . . . was replaced under warranty though with a Roast.

I said NO LAUGHING . . . DAMMIT!!

yunki
    Free Member

woah.. that is spectacular

Dazzo1993
    Free Member

nice except for the yellow lol what fork u got on it

mamadirt
    Free Member

Fork was a 98' (I think) Marz Z2 Bomber with a whole 80mm of travel!! To be fair they were lovely forks in their day. The frame was a '98 model. Yellow came about as a tribute to the bike I always lusted after but couldn't afford – 1998 Kona Stab (yes, I know there's one from Portugal on ebay at the mo').

mundiesmiester
    Free Member

Had a lovely munimula in a very fetching blue about 1999- lovely riding frame but sorry no pics

Dazzo1993
    Free Member

mine is a 99 but trying to get ideas of what to use i wnna get some avid juicy hyrdralic brakes when i get a better cash flow and then others but see what people have for now

bassspine
    Free Member

mamadirt: what on earth is that yellow thing at the back doing to the chain?

mamadirt
    Free Member

Gawd knows . . . but I thought it looked good at the time 🙄 . Fashioned from part of an old Maclaran baby buggy and lovingly sprayed yellow in Bullet Bros stylee 😉 . It had a jockey wheel added later I'll have you know and was pressed into service as a singlespeed tensioner for my old Zaskar 😆 .

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘show me ur munimulas’ is closed to new replies.