Viewing 16 posts - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)
  • Show and Share your FAT Bikes with a few lines..
  • NormalMan

That is lovely John.

funkmasterp

Fat bikes just look great, like ridiculous monster trucks. Never tried one, but would love to give it a go. There are some really nice looking ones on here.

cozz
    Free Member

I’ve had fat bikes for about 8 years

heres a few

HAI bike fatsix E bike

single speed pugs

cannonade caad fat 1

surly moonlander

Carver Ti

9zero7

surly pugsley

gibbonarms
    Free Member

Cozz, are those rims dipped? looks like repicam jungle 😉

Here’s my ‘largest weapon’ in the lakes:

tomhoward

[url=https://flic.kr/p/p1jknw]The Fat one[/url] by tom howard, on Flickr

2015 fatboy pro. Stock, apart from Ive changed the bars to Easton Havoc carbon, and a shorter stem.

Not my go to bike, but then i have a few others, so none are really

Cost a lot, but less than rrp 🙂

cozz
    Free Member

yeah hydrodipped in snakeskin camo

dovebiker

Taken last week at Rovaniemi 300 – just about sums up the whole reason I enjoy fatbiking.

4roads
    Free Member

Dovebiker that is the nuts picture – hardcore

dovebiker

Dovebiker that is the nuts picture – hardcore

A couple of nights later, temperatures dropped to -27C 😯 I went straight to bed without supper after my headtorch failed and I was sitting there shivering in the dark….

motozulu
    Free Member

‘Just’ another Fatty Trail and only rode around Cannock (on and off piste) so far. Love it, totally blew away all the pre-conceived ideas I had on Fat Bikes.
    So much fun, so mental, so easy to get air on it. Now has Nates front and rear, set up tubeless, awesome grip.
    Sold my Full Suss and HT and can’t wait to start hitting other parts of the country on it.
    Now my one and only bike and I regret it not.

4roads
    Free Member

-27 no dinner in the dark …. nooooooo what do you sleep in ?

rOcKeTdOg

& no pudding! You must have been really naughty

zippykona

Just been to Cornwall for a week. There’s no bridleways , the roads are too dangerous to be enjoyable on a road bike ( if I had one) but thanks to fat bikes a whole new world of riding has opened up.

whitestone
    Free Member

-27 no dinner in the dark …. nooooooo what do you sleep in ?

The Laavu (open sided wooden shelter) that he’s sat in. Plus a very good sleeping bag that you have to take as part of the mandatory kit.

dovebiker

Yup, got to Laavu (open shelter) in the dark, plan was to build a fire, but the only wood was huge logs and no means of splitting them. Headtorch was playing-up due to split cable in the cold so I was sitting there fumbling about trying to stop shivering – a cold wind was blowing snow directly into the shelter. Anything damp was freezing instantly including any clothing I removed – decided best option to stay warm / dry clothing was to climb into sleeping bag and deal with everything in the morning.

NormalMan

Love that picture @ zippykona

Viewing 16 posts - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)

The topic ‘Show and Share your FAT Bikes with a few lines..’ is closed to new replies.