Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Shell drivers club
  • soma_rich
    Free Member

Just seen my statement. I didnt realise you only get £2.50 for every £500 you spend! Doesnt seem worthwhile now 🙁 Suppose I could use it for air miles…

GrahamS

I use it to contribute to carbon guilt-offsetting.

crazyjohnyblows
    Free Member

lol…its not brillient is it…but u sumtimes get offers through it

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I use mine to fill up the lorry on a daily basis. I get £300+ a year and the odd cd or two from nectar points. 😀

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

It is just another pointless card to have which promises untold gifts, but is simply a marketing ploy to get brand commitment.

(Unless you are like ^^^ who uses masses of fuel of course).

steve_b77
    Free Member

I get a few £10 shopping vouchers a year, you get nice bonus points like double if you hand in a voucher when you fill up.

Got the bonus of having a fuel card though so it doesn't hurt that much to use the amount of fuel you need to get the points.

BTW I'm in the V-Power club due to my fuel useage 😆

Trustyrusty
    Free Member

I also put £80 a day into works truck and would get a £25 i-tunes voucher every quarter, but I've just moved jobs and no more drivers club, Noooooooo! I'll have to actually buy albums now :0(

For a "normal" motorist, it wouldn't make too much sense

Smudger666

I use about £100/week of company deisel. its gonna be worse using the new shell (we just switched) than the old BP one that gave nectar points.

Two years of BP garages = 1 free box of 12 wine. I shouldnt grumble, it was free after all.

I dont have a shell card but I often fill up at shell near my house (at least 3 or 4 times a week) and there is always the same guy serving, no matter what time of day or night I go, and he always asks if I have a card. When I say no, he swipes his own card, claiming shell points for my purchase!! Seems a bit cheeky, especially if you calculate how many points he'll be collecting every day!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Shell drivers club’ is closed to new replies.