Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Setting up Revelations: Poploc Cap + Adjuster?
  • V8_shin_print
    Free Member

Got some '08-ish revelations off here (dual Air, 426, 130mm) and there is an adjustor on the top of the poploc that says "Cap + ->" what is it for?

Am i right in thinking that touching it in anyway will result in the wheels failing off and me having an epic smash?

retro83
    Free Member

Is it a little cap you can remove to get to the internal floodgate adjuster?

Else could indeed be magical wheel ejector

V8_shin_print
    Free Member

errr, might be? It was because it had a '+' on it I thought i might be an adjuster.

I really have to find a user manual for this thing… [heads for The Internet]

ChatsworthMusters
    Free Member

It's the internal floodgate adjuster, but on my new Revs it don't work, so I've left it alone, and haven't missed the function.

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

It controls the amount of pressure required to blow off when they are locked out I think. If you wind it all the way clockwise +ve then back it off about 2-3 turns give that a whirl. The more you back it off the more sensitive to bumps it is, well thats what I've been told anyway. Only done about 40 mile on mine so hard to say yet.

retro83
    Free Member

It controls the amount of pressure required to blow off when they are locked out I think. If you wind it all the way clockwise +ve then back it off about 2-3 turns give that a whirl. The more you back it off the more sensitive to bumps it is, well thats what I've been told anyway. Only done about 40 mile on mine so hard to say yet.

Basically yes, but not just when they're locked out (despite what the manual says)

See Kapusta's description here : linky

(I run something inbetween 2 + 3 – very little brake dive/squirming when cornering but fully active over bumps)

V8_shin_print
    Free Member

ok, thanks, i'll have a play with that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Setting up Revelations: Poploc Cap + Adjuster?’ is closed to new replies.