Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Serious question regarding injury and tolerance.
  • DrDolittle
    Free Member

So my poor daft mare fell off her bike last week (two days into my holiday), and selfishly broke her wrist. She’s been lying around the flat for the last few days neglecting her chores and crying every now and then (it’s rag week too, FFS!).

Anyway, today I thought I’d cheer her up, so when she was having a nap this afternoon I found a nice big fat permanent marker and drew a Phallus on her cast. It was quite a good one too if I do say so myself, complete with spurt dots et al. Anyway, when she finally woke up to go to the offy ( I had ran out of beer), she saw it and started crying again. Where’s her sense of humour eh? I’m sure she’ll find it funny when she’s back to normal, but I’m a bit tired of this crap.

Anyway. What do you think? Is it funny? Should she WTFU? Or should I replace her with one that’s not broken?

epicyclo

How does she know you’re not Banksie and that cast is now worth a fortune?

Should probably keep her, but get a spare.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I would suggest its more likely she will trade you in for one with a bit of sympathy. Mind you as you are a DR sympathy is the last thing you should expect from you

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Should probably keep her, but get a spare.

Damn fine idea!

(She’s crying again….)

Mind you as you are a DR sympathy is the last thing you should expect from you

Now if she were a Giraffe, or Lemur, I may have a better chance of her appreciating my expression of concern. You could draw a fantastic cock’n’balls on a broken Giraffe limb.

thehustler
    Free Member

If its a reasonable sized drawing mayby she is crying about what she isn’t getting atm

DrDolittle
    Free Member

If its a reasonable sized drawing mayby she is crying about what she isn’t getting atm

I thought the same, I’ve left her alone since the accident…a week is a long time…so maybe that’s the solution! 😀

dyna-ti

😯

Maybe that is how she will see you from now on 😆 😆 😆

DrDolittle
    Free Member

She’s giggling and gamboling about like a wee spring lamb this morning, thanks for the advice forum guys!

Ok, gotta go put some clothes on and take her to the hospital to get that bit of Titanium inserted. At least I get a day off work, eh? 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Serious question regarding injury and tolerance.’ is closed to new replies.