Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Selling a load of Nintendo stuff, should I…
  • jkomo

Sell individually on eBay, or try and flog as a job lot?
    I’m rubbish at this type of thing.

ross980
    Free Member

Gumtree? Cash on collection, no fees. The email/messsage system lets you filter out the time wasters. I sold a PS2 last year just before Christmas, it had loads of games/accessories and had been in the loft for years and wasn’t worth the hassle to put on eBay and post it. I was prepared to bin it/give it away and was pleasantly surprised by the amount of interest I got.

northernmatt

You’ll get more selling individually. A few years back I was buying job lots of NES games and getting between £4-7 per game when selling on. It’s more of a hassle doing more listings but it is worth it in the long run. If you do list it all separately be prepared for some it not to sell. If you want to shift it quickly put it on as a job lot.

TomB

Any GameCube games? My son’s just got his uncle’s old game cube with one game, and he’s loving it!

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

Join up to gametrader or nothing but gaming on facebook on there you have true collectors who will give you a honest price and actually want to buy them off you. As some games are mega rare, I sold a nintendo sp handheld console on there for 85 quid!!!!

Granted it was a limited edition one a zelda gold ed which is very saught after. I put offers on the title and first one came in I took.

jkomo

Thanks
    Sorry, DS only.

metruscan
    Free Member

Split em up on ebay. You will always get more!

ross980
    Free Member

DS might be worth a go on Ebay as postage isn’t to bad to sort. I tried selling one but Ebay pulled the auction because I included an R4 card with it and mentioned it in the description (I didn’t even say the microSD was included). I haven’t got round to re-listing so it’s back in the ‘stick it on Ebay when I can be arsed’ box

gmex619
    Free Member

Can you send me a games list? I might be up for some.

dannybgoode

I had this dillema when selling my PS3. I factored in the time to list everything individually, posting individual, chasing payments and the multiple chances of having to deal with some arse who wasn’t happy about something and decided the extra money I would have made was not worth the actual and potential hassle so flogged it all as a job lot.

Cheers

Danny B

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Selling a load of Nintendo stuff, should I…’ is closed to new replies.